DS #3278: Was ist Was - Versunkene SchÃtze (Europe)

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Nice, saw that one in a bookshop (!) recently, wanted to look if it was released to try it but totally forgot about it later.

"Was ist was" is a popular series of books here in Germany, no idea if they ever sold it internationally, aimed at kids, explaining a different scientific topic in each book. I *loved* these books when I was young, I had several dozens of them.

EDIT:
Meh, it's mainly multiple choice questions about very easy general knowledge topics. Nothing to write home about, but might be a nice game for a 8-10 year old.

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Crap, is that so? Sa wthe ad on RTL2 a few days ago, looked better. No Mini-Games or stuff? I was lookin' for that Release too, as well as P.M. Visual Logic & and that Gallileo game, hopefully without dumbf*** Ayman A.
wink.gif
Guess those "real" German titlles (like P.M. seems to be according to their magazine here in Germany) will come up waaay later, which is a surprise when the Dutchies dump even crappier stuff (Deal Or No Deal...) faster. Time will tell, no needs to complain...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night