DS #3278: Was ist Was - Versunkene SchÃtze (Europe)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Tempbot
    OP

Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip Contributor
    Nov 21, 2007
    ^^ndsrelease-4389^^

2. enarky

enarky owls?

Jul 31, 2003
    Afghanistan
    Nice, saw that one in a bookshop (!) recently, wanted to look if it was released to try it but totally forgot about it later.

"Was ist was" is a popular series of books here in Germany, no idea if they ever sold it internationally, aimed at kids, explaining a different scientific topic in each book. I *loved* these books when I was young, I had several dozens of them.

EDIT:
    Meh, it's mainly multiple choice questions about very easy general knowledge topics. Nothing to write home about, but might be a nice game for a 8-10 year old.

3. DukeDizko

DukeDizko GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2006
    Crap, is that so? Sa wthe ad on RTL2 a few days ago, looked better. No Mini-Games or stuff? I was lookin' for that Release too, as well as P.M. Visual Logic & and that Gallileo game, hopefully without dumbf*** Ayman A. [​IMG] Guess those "real" German titlles (like P.M. seems to be according to their magazine here in Germany) will come up waaay later, which is a surprise when the Dutchies dump even crappier stuff (Deal Or No Deal...) faster. Time will tell, no needs to complain...

4. enarky

enarky owls?

Jul 31, 2003
    Afghanistan
    There might be Minigames later in the game, got bored after answering twelve Multiple choice questions about "Angkor Wat".