DS #3262: Hannah Montana - Music Jam (Europe)

gbaelink

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Disney game~~?My sister will like it. ~~
yaynds.gif

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
This release has the Scandinavian languages, the last European version was way back at #2340

Personally not a game I can say I enjoyed but then I'm not the target demographic. I have put this on to cards for some of my friends young girls though and they seemed to really like it.

[title:Don't Look!]
I told not to look!

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Just Joe said:
This release has the Scandinavian languages, the last European version was way back at #2340

Personally not a game I can say I enjoyed but then I'm not the target demographic. I have put this on to cards for some of my friends young girls though and they seemed to really like it.

[title:Don't Look!]
I told not to look!

Man Robot Chicken is messed up....

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
No not an EBA clone. It's an adventure style game with different mini-games scattered around. For instance you have to move around the game world and talk to the characters, give items to different characters, which progresses the story. You unlock items as you go which you use to create music videos, which is the main part of the storyline.

The mini-games are things like Guitar Practice where you have to strum the touch screen while holding the correct direction button or the mini-RC race game where you have to drive a radio controlled car along a course, collect stars and not hit cones. I also remember a Ice-skating mini game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality