Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
1st.

I can haz cheezburger?
This game could be good if it was about taking pics of your kitten and captioning them... owait.

Meh, games aren't cuddly
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little said:
If this game was as good as Nintendogs (but without the stupid microphone parts) then I'd so play it!!
Nintencats.

Day one: Fed cat, cat went outside chasing foxes.
Day two: Fed cat, cat shat in my shoe, went outside to kill stuff.
Day three: Heard a blood curdling squeal outside, cat had killed a baby rabbit and is eating the remains.

I don't think it would be much fun, unless you can play a human and chase the cat around the house.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hadrian Uranium said:
Little said:
If this game was as good as Nintendogs (but without the stupid microphone parts) then I'd so play it!!
Nintencats.

Day one: Fed cat, cat went outside chasing foxes.
Day two: Fed cat, cat shat in my shoe, went outside to kill stuff.
Day three: Heard a blood curdling squeal outside, cat had killed a baby rabbit and is eating the remains.

I don't think it would be much fun, unless you can play a human and chase the cat around the house.
But maybe...

Day one: Fed cat, played Fluffy-thing-on-a-stick-cats-love-to-catch
Day two: Fed cat, bath time (even if most cats HATE to bathe)
Day three: Fed cat, clean litter, Catch-the-ball minigame
Day four: Fed cat, buy new sofa because the old one was totally destroyed by the cat

It would be funny enough
smileipb2.png

...Maybe not.

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
Average game with little lasting appeal really. Not doing anything new, as we've seen all this before.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh. The kittehs on the cover really aren't very cute and looked drugged or verge of euthanasia to me. Certainly not the birght eyed and bushy tailed playful kittens that I'd expect on such a title.

(I'll upload my collection of sniper kitteh later... if I can find them... should be googlable otherwise... stupid touchpad... )

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
That's just wrong. Who would actually want to play a game where you could adopt Costello, play with him, wash him, stroke his hair? Where you could buy him toys and dress him up in a pink crop top and black leather skirt? Who?

However, as Bob isn't doing anything at the moment, now that he's had a hissy fit, maybe he could program it all by himself.

As for this game, I personally think it's been done better before by other companies. Catz 2 which was released ages ago is still probably the best game of this type (with cats), and unless Nintendo decide to make their own version, which I'm still surprised they haven't done, that will probably remain the best. That is unless someone actually comes along and does something to really improve these type of games instead of simply rehashing the same game with new graphics to make a quick buck.

I mean, you could probably improve them by simply adding a quest style element to them, kind of a cheap Pokemon type thing. You could still look after your cats(z), play with them etcetera, but if you wanted a different breed or new toys/clothes/extras you'd have to find it on your journey. Just think it'll give these type of games a much needed breath of fresh air and a little more deepth, though only a little.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1