DS #3245: 42 All-Time Classics (v1.1) (Europe)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadow#1 said:
version 1.1

Okay, stop
sleep.gif

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
^ No shit.

But any different games or something?
Well, here's a thought:
Write the developer and tell them that you were thinking of pirating the newer version game, and would like to know if they would be so kind as to provide you with a change log?

Kempston

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cutterjohn said:
Brian117 said:
^ No shit.

But any different games or something?
Well, here's a thought:
Write the developer and tell them that you were thinking of pirating the newer version game, and would like to know if they would be so kind as to provide you with a change log?

And here is another thought:
Why don't people, if they don't know the answer to a question that is asked, just not bother replying?

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this game.
yaynds.gif
Sure, it has been around for a while, but I was so addicted to trying to get all the medals and what not for this. Nothing I can say here, though, that has not already been said in other threads about the game. I do wonder, however, what sort of bug would cause a company to press a new version of the game? I did only play the US version, but I would think the original EU version would have to have a show stopping bug in order to go through all the trouble of releasing a whole new version.
unsure.gif

sternrulez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the EU version for what probably amounted to weeks total (actually I STILL have it on the card), and I never noticed ANY bugs at all...very strange.
wacko.gif

Shichibukai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i remember there was Shogi, you couldn't choose hard/normal/easy i don't know if this version is still like that, And Solitaire was impossible on hard i had to try a zillion times before i could pass

And they added Orignal Bestseller!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol