DS #3241: Hello Baby (Europe)

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
lmao JPH... Hot mumzy xD (at other thread!)... You're right ^, I thought the same
tongue.gif

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoeyGennaro said:
When they start releasing games like this, one must wonder if the DS is near the end of it's life.

I doubt this baby game is a sign the DS is at the end of its life. There have been games like this since the beginning of the DS. As long as we keep getting AAA titles like Castlevania, Final Fantasy, etc we have no reason to worry. Heck, the massive amount of "kids" games is probably helping the DS in sales, even though the majority of "hardcore" gamers think they are the bane of all video games. At least the DS literally covers all audiences, which is a good thing. DS has got a few years left in it, I am sure of that.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Joey R. said:
JoeyGennaro said:
When they start releasing games like this, one must wonder if the DS is near the end of it's life.

Then, the DS must have been near the end of its life since 0720 - Dogz... Oh, wait.

*facepalm*
LOL, hahaha. It always amuses me how people claim such big stuff as "end of life" of something based on these kinds of things

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made a scary connection between the last three DS releases:

You play a fashion designer who (more than likely) sleeps her way to the top until a drunk night of unprotected sex with her manager leads her to prepare to play mum until nine months pass, then --Hello Baby
rofl2.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IceRentoraa29 said:
I just made a scary connection between the last three DS releases:

You play a fashion designer who (more than likely) sleeps her way to the top until a drunk night of unprotected sex with her manager leads her to prepare to play mum until nine months pass, then --Hello Baby
rofl2.gif
Roflcopter.
laugh.gif

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Look%20whos%20talking.jpg

COINCIDENCE?

Anyway, I really don't see why anyone would want a babysitting simulator. Instead of spending 20 bucks you could get 20 bucks if you babysit an actual baby. What's the goal of the game? When do you finish it? Why is the baby wearing sunglasses? WHY!?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? It's amazing how these companies turn the most adorable things (dogs, babies, etc) into the most hated games ever.

I'm glad they don't make a game out of me. Or maybe I should be glad that I'm not adorable enough to have one made (sexy though I am).

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"Hello Baby"? More like "Go fuck yourself, Baby".
unsure.gif

The cover REALLY looks like it's from some trashy early-90's comedy movie. A baby with sunglasses? Wow, that's like SO funny and original.
smileipb2.png

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoeyGennaro said:
Nah, the 56784820475349085303590578942 horsez games are the sign of the end of the DS and of the Apocalypse...

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
These games are the reason why there are dead baby jokes!

Anyway, yeah, companies are probably trying to make some kwik kash off these games, as long as there are the naïve little children out there to buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche