DS #3219: Akai Ito DS (Japan)

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Got to be some kind of romance game, "akai ito" being the string supposedly attached to two people destined to fall in love. I think there was an episode of Urusei Yatsura which covered it..

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DAAAAATING SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!

EDIT: Prolly from the same creators of EXIT DS.
EDIT 2: Oh shit, look at the filename, hopefully you won't be dating the same sex....

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought that "B" was a "D" for a second and I was hoping I could fix my DS sooner.
tongue.gif

Also: Awesome filename!
tongue.gif

tenchan4

Trophies
XP
Country
Seicomart said:
Got to be some kind of romance game, "akai ito" being the string supposedly attached to two people destined to fall in love. I think there was an episode of Urusei Yatsura which covered it..

Hell yeah! Urusei Yatsura is one of the best, and most underrated classic anime series. I'm glad you were able to draw a reference from it.
smileipb2.png

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably check it out the next time I flash it because I never finished the book (it was in this awful red font).

A Cero rating B is for teenagers and up. Probably 12 and up. I'm sure someone kisses someone or something in the game.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
kikuchiyo said:
I'll probably check it out the next time I flash it because I never finished the book (it was in this awful red font).

A Cero rating B is for teenagers and up. Probably 12 and up. I'm sure someone kisses someone or something in the game.

Good to know that you understand japanese would you mind telling me all the japanese ratings that you know so i don't have to ask? I tried finding a website on it but I couldn't find anything

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
gokujr1000 said:
Good to know that you understand japanese would you mind telling me all the japanese ratings that you know so i don't have to ask? I tried finding a website on it but I couldn't find anything

Then you didn't look very hard. This is the second hit on my English google search (the first is the relevant wikipedia page).
You're on the greatest research tool ever made by man. Use it.

IGN Cero

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
leoboiko said:
Pizzaroo said:
EDIT 2: Oh shit, look at the filename, hopefully you won't be dating the same sex....

Hopefully you could, for a change… I need some alternative sexuality in my console ren'ai.

Whats Ren'Ai

EDIT2: Okay i played a bit of this game it's a fully text japanese game it's some sort of dating sim where you choose what your character should do seeing I don't know japanese I stopped playing this so yeah. Basically you need to know Japanese.

nuriko001

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi All! I'm new!

I actually played this game twice now. It's basically a "choose your own adventure (multiple choice)" style game. The voice acting is very yummy lol and the visuals are very much like "love rabbits (all silhouettes)".

Plots change depending on the answer you choose; so far both my endings end in horrible heart break!!!! arghhhh. When will Yuuya choose me!!!!!?!?!!
That's about it. Not much else to say. So, if you're interested in voice acting and romance that makes you want to throw the ds at the wall, this game/book is for you;)

You can also choose between guy story and girl story;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night