DS #3210: Hello Pocoyo (Europe)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I went ahead and played through some of it, and from what I can tell it's a kids' game...a good kids' game. The sound especially stands out as being really good. But everything about it has a nice spit and shine to it. Don't really have the patience either to put any real amount of time into it, but I'd say it's probably one to remember next time someone asks for game suggestions for little tikes.

Trophies
XP
Country
Raika said:
I remember that blue guy from somewhere... Argh where have i seen him before...
wtf.gif

I do too! Thankfully I remember where! There's an avatar flying around the web with him doing a jolly hand gesture saying "AIDS".
wink.gif

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pakoito said:
Pocoyo is and spanish kid show suited for adults too. It has some fun stuff to see and doesn't treat children like retardeds. I kinda like it ^^

Will try this just for the laughs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF170TH18Ec

I watched the entire episode and I didn't understand it at all. Does Pocoyo is one of those schizophrenic boy like in Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
blink.gif

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Wasn't there a moderator or admin who had the main protagonist of this game as their avatar?
Anyway, probably won't play this. Just posting to wish everyone here a merry axemas
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality