DS #3182: Bokujou Monogatari - Youkoso Kaze no Bazaar e (Japan)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Tempbot
    OP

Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip Contributor
    Nov 21, 2007
    ^^ndsrelease-4254^^
    Contributed by DieForIt

2. reimu

reimu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2007
    Canada
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Harvest Moon: Welcome to the Wind Bazaar! If only I spoke japanese... I really want this game, knowing natsume it MIGHT be out in the US 10 years from now, if I'm lucky.

3. Just Joe

Just Joe GBAtemp Fan

Sep 25, 2007
    Knowing natsume it MIGHT be the exact same game released previously, with a couple of small tweeks and new box-art.

4. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Mar 16, 2007
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
    I used to be a HM fan, but after getting burned on a couple HMs on DS I'd like to stay away.

Give me Rune Factory 3 that is as good as RF1 instead, half of 2 was garbage.

5. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    haha~! all the harvest moon is the same..~! routine stuff and game play is short... and some not so important new elements added to each episode [​IMG]

6. miruki

miruki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 23, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Awesometown
    I'd guess it will come out in the US by the end of next year. Tho they'll probably say it will be released late summer or something. XD

I hope this one is better than the other DS HM games, they were pretty disappointing.. [​IMG] but at least this one has a fresh new look, so let's hope for the best.

7. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    How could I miss this one [​IMG]

IoH was pretty boring, but Shining Sun and Friends was a lot better, I can't wait to see that in English.

This one will be out in 2010. I'm pretty sure of it, seeing SSaF still has to come out in English [​IMG]

I'll still play this to see how the Gameplay's like. I hope it's more similiar to FoMT [​IMG]