DS #3182: Bokujou Monogatari - Youkoso Kaze no Bazaar e (Japan)

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
reimu said:
Harvest Moon: Welcome to the Wind Bazaar! If only I spoke japanese... I really want this game, knowing natsume it MIGHT be out in the US 10 years from now, if I'm lucky.

Knowing natsume it MIGHT be the exact same game released previously, with a couple of small tweeks and new box-art.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I used to be a HM fan, but after getting burned on a couple HMs on DS I'd like to stay away.

Give me Rune Factory 3 that is as good as RF1 instead, half of 2 was garbage.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
haha~! all the harvest moon is the same..~! routine stuff and game play is short... and some not so important new elements added to each episode
smile.gif

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
reimu said:
Harvest Moon: Welcome to the Wind Bazaar! If only I spoke japanese... I really want this game, knowing natsume it MIGHT be out in the US 10 years from now, if I'm lucky.
I'd guess it will come out in the US by the end of next year. Tho they'll probably say it will be released late summer or something. XD

I hope this one is better than the other DS HM games, they were pretty disappointing..
frown.gif
but at least this one has a fresh new look, so let's hope for the best.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How could I miss this one
ohmy.gif

IoH was pretty boring, but Shining Sun and Friends was a lot better, I can't wait to see that in English.

This one will be out in 2010. I'm pretty sure of it, seeing SSaF still has to come out in English
frown.gif

I'll still play this to see how the Gameplay's like. I hope it's more similiar to FoMT
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn