DS #3166: Harvest Moon - Island of Happiness (Europe)

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Knowing the series it's almost certain it didn't, but... anyone knows if this version fixed the notoriously obvious design flaws present on the american and japanese versions?

masdeeper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rod said:
Knowing the series it's almost certain it didn't, but... anyone knows if this version fixed the notoriously obvious design flaws present on the american and japanese versions?

What was the flaw?

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
masdeeper said:
Rod said:

What was the flaw?

the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

*ugh*

there's this stupid meter for hungriness or something.. meters deplete like what, 10x the speed of other games, till plant and water more than one 3x3 crop and you faint. that's it.

-GJ-

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, I thought this was a new game.
But it's just the same game as 2609
frown.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
don't let anyone fool you like they did me, agreed that he gets tired really quickly like 18 tills and it's over but there are other ways to compensate like magic grass, fishing etc...
Check it out, u will see what i mean
I actually came to this thread to mention that this game may be difficult but it is amazing... agreed that it doesn't beat FOMT or Snes (ah.. SNES) but it's possibly IMO 3rd in the list...
P.S - I think the Harvest Moon 3 for gbc was it? is also very nice

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
masdeeper said:
What was the flaw?
There were tons of designs flaws that made the game a chore. The touch screen only control was clunky, the whole control scheme had some bizarre choices, and even putting items in the bin would bring a confirmation screen. Lots of amateurish mistakes that should have been easily fixed in order to make the game more enjoyable, or even more playable to a certain extent. =|

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
How do they do those cheats where they change touch screen only controls into d-pad controls & buttons? so far there is 2 games (maybe more?) that i know of that hack d-pad controls, Star Fox Command & Zelda Phantom Hourglass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass