DS #3160: Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer (USA)

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL i've played this on moble phone it is the most ghetto thing in the world. You hear someone's problems with their dog and like then it's like a multiple choice exam.

I didn't like it because i'm a fighter for animal rights and i remember one of the questions was like, you should scold your dog or something. pfft.

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
saxamo said:
LOL i've played this on moble phone it is the most ghetto thing in the world. You hear someone's problems with their dog and like then it's like a multiple choice exam.

I didn't like it because i'm a fighter for animal rights and i remember one of the questions was like, you should scold your dog or something. pfft.

I never know that scolding a dog has something to do with animal rights. My mom scolded me from time to time if I do something wrong. Pfft to yourself.

Dym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DS_USER_997 said:
for those who dont know the dog whisperer is a popular tv show in the uk that features that guy trainin dogs.

There's a UK show similiar to shis called 'It's Me or the Dog' with a british woman visiting people in the UK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse