DS #3122: Custom Battler Bomber Man (Japan)

LFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the multiplayer any different than the last few Bomberman games (Story, touch 2, etc)?
If it isn't, the creators are lazy.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
What the hell have they done to bomberman in the ingame graphics, he's gone from being a cheerful stumpy little fella to some evil 7-foot lumbering giant. Maybe he had to get taller for his new butler job.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it's better than Bomberman Story DS was (that game was so easy I quit playing it half-way through, unlike Bomberman DS where the bosses actually posed a threat).

EmeraldEx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
LFF said:
Is the multiplayer any different than the last few Bomberman games (Story, touch 2, etc)?
If it isn't, the creators are lazy.
The local multiplayer incorporates all the new features.

WiFi is the sameold but with some new stages and graphics, apparently. Though they might just be the graphics from Story.

I think.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BlueStar said:
What the hell have they done to bomberman in the ingame graphics, he's gone from being a cheerful stumpy little fella to some evil 7-foot lumbering giant. Maybe he had to get taller for his new butler job.

Could have been worse:
9.jpg

For those that (fortunately) missed that one it is bomberman act zero on the 360, the XBLA version is actually pretty good though (being a clone of the old one it would be hard to mess up).

Looks like plain 2d graphics and about 2 tiles each so if you want I am sure a retrofitting of old sprites could occur (I suggest using a seethrough tile for the upper tile).

pikirika

Trophies
XP
Country
I have uploaded my save file with all stages unlocked.
Already found them:
Zone D 3 and 8 (You need to kill the vehicle and the bomb 1st, the ninjas leave the red card)
8 (You need to equip the "throw hand" and the blue-white helmet with a yellow triangle)
Zone E 7 (same as above)
Zone G 2 (same as above)

xultimate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because there is no custum battler bomberman in friends code database i will post mine in here, (240689549612) want to fight?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1