DS #3107: Prince of Persia: The Fallen King (Europe)

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
unsure.gif
Don´t care for the new look, but if it works as well as Wind Waker & Minish Cap did, I guess I can learn to get past it!

Knock on wood
grog.gif
!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lachinay said:
are you sure the stylus control is mandatory? I bet it isn't...

I'm about to find out......

Yep, 100% stylus ONLY. NO option for traditional controls AT ALL. Are these programmers really that stupid, or are they under orders to force an unnecessary control scheme on people and will fire any QA person who bitches about it? GAH! It's especially pathetic for left-handed people as they have to cover the screen with their hand to continue to the right.

I can see using the touchscreen (TS) for games like Meteos and the crossword games and such, that makes sense and is an improvement, but to force TS control when traditional controls would have been just fine is just LAME, stupid, suck and FAIL.....all at the same time.

Way to screw up what might have otherwise been a decent game Ubisoft....idiots!

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, crap. I was looking forward to this game... but I guess I'll pass. I know the DS is all about being touched (in a clean way, of course), but... come on. It's a frigging side-scroller.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh...I'm still looking forward to it. After trying the demo, I liked what I played. I think stylus control is just fine for the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: