DS #3044: Moto Racer DS (Europe)

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Played this, good graphics, handling oversteer one minute then understeer the next. Motorcycle models look good, never thought you can take a corner at over 120mph..... Plus you can wheelie if you want.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Cant find this anywhere..
Guess Ill wait
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh shit I totally forgot to write this game up despite the fact that I've been looking forward to it a while. Moto Racer is a good series and this one looks good too.

"Warm up the stylus and get ready to burn out, take radical curves, and pull-off crazy tricks. Whether you are a racer or just a free styler, whether you are a good old racing track warrior or a wild street racer... you will get what you need with Moto Racer DS.

The game features 44 crazy tracks, 3 difficulty levels, a multiplayer mode (up to 4 players with only 1 game, and up to 8 players with 8 DS cards via the DS' wireless connection), and more.

* Stylus Precision Handling (SPH) to pull-off amazing tricks and to take on the sharpest curves ever
* A multiplayer mode: up to 4 players with only 1 game, and up to 8 players with 8 DS cards via the DS' wireless connection
* 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, advanced & expert.
* 5 camera angles, fitting to each game style.
* 8 environments for an instant immersion: Mountains, desert, forest, highway, downtown...
* 32 different motorcycles with their own characteristics (acceleration, turbo, speed, and handling)
* 44 crazy tracks "

An great amount of content, no WFC though which is a shame. I'm hoping that stylus control isn't the only option.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it does look pretty cool :]
and single carddd woot
lol i like how it mentions TRAFFIC as advertising -.-

@marko
ducati racing has wifi (also motorcycle game)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this game have dpad + button controls or only stylus? If only stylus, then that blows.

(typing from work on my cell phone)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1