DS #2990: Mechanic Master (Europe)

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
I actually really like this game.

A cartoony bastard child of TIM, but it's got some interesting little ideas of it's own.

Split into two halves really, similar to the DS version of Crazy Machines where you had the classic style of play and then the more arcade style where you had to bounce balls and turn on switches.

MM also has the classic game where you arrange the items you are given to kill aliens and release human prisoners. The item tend to be tanks and robot, as well as the usual cogs and belts.

The other side of the game however is interesting in that it reminds me of Kirby Canvas Curse, in that you have to draw line in the right place to make the object that are already in place achieve their objective. However another little twist is that in some of the level, by drawing a circle, you can create a portal (ala Portal), and use it to complete your goal.

It's by no means difficult, and on occasion attempting to draw a straight enough line for a robot to travel properly across, is actually more taxing than the puzzle itself.

But overall, if you didn't try it when the US release came out, than give it a go, if your have the time in between games of Chrono, Rune Factory 2, Robocalypse, Metal Slug 7 and Deal or No Deal: The Banker is Back.

Whiternoise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought this was actually quite good fun, as said, it's like TIM but not as awesome.

8/10 in my opinion. Quite a lot of levels, and there's a level designer too
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts