DS #2978: Luminous Arc 2 (USA)

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
mike10003 said:
Crap, it doesnt load on R4. Just comes up with a black screen! AHHHHHH

EDIT: Eh, seems like it only freezes the first time you load the game. I restarted and it works fine now....for now.

YAY!

That's right!

Weird...

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Zagger said:
Hum the 1st only had the intro one wich didn't have any dialog as far as i remember... might be wrong though..
Anyway you can undub everything and then watch the movies in youtube if you can't understand

Took a look inside the movies folder and there's 4 movies inside.
1 is the intro
another is a logo movie
and the last 2 I assume will have dialogue.
thx for the idea of youtubing the vid if i can't understand.

PS: DSLazy takes a while to repack the file, probably cause there's more than 2000 sound files. Looked like it froze for a couple of minutes.

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lilaznkilla, yes, i don't remember if the first one had an ending movie, but i recall now that it had a shor animation near the final battle.
As i said, a don't remember it having much dialog.
But yeah, there's allways youtube
tongue.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's only one thing I need to know about this game: can you skip the story by pressing start or some other button, or do you need to button mash?

shadowkillerdrag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilaznkilla said:
Zagger said:
Hum the 1st only had the intro one wich didn't have any dialog as far as i remember... might be wrong though..
Anyway you can undub everything and then watch the movies in youtube if you can't understand

Took a look inside the movies folder and there's 4 movies inside.
1 is the intro
another is a logo movie
and the last 2 I assume will have dialogue.
thx for the idea of youtubing the vid if i can't understand.

PS: DSLazy takes a while to repack the file, probably cause there's more than 2000 sound files. Looked like it froze for a couple of minutes.
So If i want just the VA undubbs i would just replace the E sound file version with the J sound file one right?
unsure.gif

shadowkillerdrag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works for the r4 v1.18 kernel
you just have to boot it up twice because when u boot the game the first time you get a black screen, then you reboot the nds and load the game once more and it should be fine

EDIT: so would anyone be able to tell how i can undub this game? if not its ok =P

Weikang

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For undubing just use NDS lazy.
Unpack the US and the J game, switch the sound folder of the J one in the US one, repack and it's done.
Worked fine for me, don't worry if sometimes charater don't speak, it's the same in the J and US version.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Weikang said:
For undubing just use NDS lazy.
Unpack the US and the J game, switch the sound folder of the J one in the US one, repack and it's done.
Worked fine for me, don't worry if sometimes charater don't speak, it's the same in the J and US version.
oh nice..
rolleyes.gif
but i heard someone in dsscene said in the begining of the 2nd story the character talking won't continue and freezes in R4?

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shadowkillerdragon said:
you just have to boot it up twice because when u boot the game the first time you get a black screen, then you reboot the nds and load the game once more and it should be fine

Worked first time for me, no black screen at all.

r4 1.18, fat16 2gig micro sd.

Its still early, but I'm not warming to some of the design choices. The theme colours are awful and the fonts are in dire need of replacing.

Goobaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get the black screen but the intro did freeze for me midway when I first loaded it. Currently at the first battle and the only other anomaly was some of the characters not speaking if you rushed the dialog along too quickly. R4 1.18 also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr