DS #2962: Flower, Sun, And Rain (Europe)

dethstryke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all i know is that you have to put a plug into someones eye in the first conversation. and you use touchscreen to plug it in!
biggrin.gif
yay for suda51

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should we start a seperate help thread for this game, or just use this thread?

Here's my thing, I'm having trouble with the camera. I know I need to enter the shutter speed and stuff from the guidebook, but there's too many spaces, I'm not sure how to fit it in there. Thoughts?

3n3a4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Did anyone find out his birthday or the code to access the truckers head guy?

Maybe anyone have to give him a b******
evil.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3n3a4 said:
Did anyone find out his birthday or the code to access the truckers head guy?

Maybe anyone have to give him a b******
evil.gif

It's the birthday you entered on your DS when you originally set it up.
But it's a European dump, which means if your birthday was June 12th, instead of entering it as
You'd enter it as
1206 (day/month)
The gate to get out with the truck (literally 5 seconds later) is your birthday (in the above format) backwords, so again, if your birthday was June 12, instead of being 0612 backwards, it's 1206 backwards. So it'd be 6021.

I still need help with the camera though.

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
If you've checked the guidebook, there's a page there with the picture you're looking for. Take note of the numbers written under the picture's description and enter that.

As for the bday, I followed the comment from where i got my game and entered 1113, which isn't my bday so maybe it doesn't depend on your bday. iono

I find the game weird and funny at the same time, but does he have to say his annoyingly long...err pledge every time you have to use catherine
sleep.gif

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks interesting. Too bad I am literally flooded with good games right now. I love Suda 51 games. They remind me of Quentin Tarrantino and David Lynch movies, only in game form. I heard the game got a few poor reviews, but I really don't care. Suda 51 games, are rarely understood by the mainstream.

D

Deleted User

Vague Rant said:
Damn it, I got all excited seeing this as the most recently posted-in topic on the board list because I thought the US version had been dumped early. I've been waiting for it for ages.

Why not just use the Europe one? ._.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: