Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IGN said:
In Zenses Ocean, players relax themselves playing puzzle games inspired by the movements of the tide, rippling water, riffs and corals, beach vegetation and sea life. An indulgent, soothing experience, Zenses Ocean includes high quality visuals and ambient sounds inspired by the natural sounds of the sea. Subliminal addictive puzzles such as Hot Spot, Shell Twirl, Turtle Turn, Pearl Diver and Wave Breaker were created to give players an escape from the stress of every day life.
  • Allows players to escape from the stress of daily life while challenging the mind, body and spirit through relaxing puzzle games, soothing ambient sounds and authentic rainforest and oceanic visuals
  • Designed for casual play – whether it’s for three minutes or for a three-hour escape – and offers a collection of six easy to pick up, yet addictive puzzle/brain games that are as fun as they are challenging
  • A clean, fresh and spa-like interface and highlights the earth's natural wonders and beauty
  • A pleasant mixture of 2D and 3D. Zenses is controlled using the stylus only. Not a single key press is necessary

xtreme_power

Trophies
XP
Country
Played every mini game, my verdict...it sucks! Don't bother downloading it guys. The mini games are horrible...some memory game, flipping game, switching game, ugh, it's so dull! The mini games in NSMB is 100x better than this new age crap

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
Surprise surprise, this is a bunch of flash games you can play for free on the web, painted all oceany and sold for money.

Sadly it's probaly not the last time we see something that can be played for free slapped on a cart and sold......

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
InuYasha said:
Destructobot said:
Surprise surprise, this is a bunch of flash games you can play for free on the web, painted all oceany and sold for money.

Sadly it's probaly not the last time we see something that can be played for free slapped on a cart and sold......

Yeah...N+, Line Rider, Diner Dash...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OrR said:
This was made by Shinen.
frown.gif
Come on guys, make some more awesome shooters or even games for kids but please not this crap!

Oh, really? Hmm...well, that's actually enough to warrant at least a look. I've been won over by these guys. They might not make ground-breaking games, but they have a spark I like.

UPDATE: Okay, yeah, it kinda blows. It doesn't seem terrible for what it is, but it's not my kind of thing. My guess is it's another budget title, and for those who dig this sort of gameplay with a Planet Puzzle League vibe, it might be fun, I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...