DS #2833: Tornado (USA)

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys are talking about touchscreen rape and all made me wonder if you have ever replaced your touchscreen? I saw dealextreme listed them but have not purchased one yet (for future use)... anyway I'd like to know your thoughts...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I won't say it's disappointing because it's better than expected, but I'm not sure it's my kind of game. This is more something my wife will dig.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
xboxrules said:
you guys are talking about touchscreen rape and all made me wonder if you have ever replaced your touchscreen? I saw dealextreme listed them but have not purchased one yet (for future use)... anyway I'd like to know your thoughts...
I thin I've seen something that looks identical to a "screen protector" and that's so fuckin' cheap, like $2?

Why buy a new screen if you can preserve yours?

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Talk about the game.

Where the FUCK is Deva in stage 2? I'm prepared to believe that due to some copy protection conspiracy scheme he's simply not in there at all. You can only suck up all of France until it loses its cathartic benefits. Still, four minutes seems like an awful rush. I was prepared to keep trying, but I've been everywhere in the stage.

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Where the FUCK is Deva in stage 2?

I got him under the Eiffel tower. He's really small and hard to see
frown.gif

Also, about the short-ass timers, don't worry you still haven't got Heroes going against you :>

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
This is a really fun game for those who loved Katamari Damacy. I find it a little tougher then Katamari though, as you're searching for someone/something on the map (not marked), instead of trying to get a certian amount of damage (collecting/size in katamari). But it's still lots of fun watching karnage ensue.

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal: Wouldn't that present the danger of getting cotton fibers all over your DS? Besides, my DS has survived many Ouendan grinding sessions and it doesn't have a scratch on it. I don't know how I could scratch my screen, actually.

Anyway, I'm using the latest M3 Real triple-booter package and this game doesn't work for me under Sakura. It crashes right before the tutorial starts. It does work on the old FW, though. Is this the case for everyone or just me?

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Perseid said:
gizmo_gal: Wouldn't that present the danger of getting cotton fibers all over your DS? Besides, my DS has survived many Ouendan grinding sessions and it doesn't have a scratch on it. I don't know how I could scratch my screen, actually.

Anyway, I'm using the latest M3 Real triple-booter package and this game doesn't work for me under Sakura. It crashes right before the tutorial starts. It does work on the old FW, though. Is this the case for everyone or just me?

It works fine on my genuine Sakura.

goodboy735

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Perseid said:

works fine for me
frown.gif

this game would be better if there was no time limit, but it's still fun
and it's not a screen wrecker at all, you can make fast little circles on the touch screen with out scratching it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse