DS #2830: Disney Fairies: Tinkerbell (USA)

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
B-Blue said:

Two things about this video;

1. If I'd done it, it would have been shorter. Girl plays, notices Tinks, Tinks flies around girls head, large slimy tongue shoots out of girls mouth, grabs Tinks who is swallowed whole. Girl then morphs into "Giant Aqua-Blue Toad of Infinite Smells" - THE END...

2. Someone needs to slap this girl round the back of her head... she just leaves her DS outside on a bench all night, silly bitch. If I did that where I live it would have been nicked before I closed the door... the bench would have gone too.

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
... The dialogue scene thingies are actually really nice. I think more games should steal it. Er, use it.

When you talk to someone, a detailed 3d model of them pops up on the top screen. Everything's the same on the bottom but yeah. The mouth moves just enough to think they're actually saying something
tongue.gif
and they have fully animated expressions and whatnot, even though it's just their head and shoulders. It's believable. Looks like they're actually saying the text.

The End.
smile.gif

Zagatto

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As a parent, this is exactly the kind of pablum I want to feed to my six year old daughter. She thinks the commercial looks awesome.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Garcimak said:
Looking to the fairie flying makes me wish a SEGA's Nights 'into dreams' for the DS that would be upper kewl.
If it helps any, there's a GBA multiboot of NiGHTS floating around which was included in Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. It's only three stages or so, but it's quite enjoyable while it lasts. I believe it's called NiGHTS: Score Attack. Picture:
1115%20-%20Nights%20Into%20Dreams%20Score%20Attack%20(U)_19.png

Also, I'm tempted to download this game just because the PR line is so sexist.
DisneyGirls will witness snow falling in the winter time, fireflies coming out at night and Fairies throwing a huge bash on their birthday.
What, and boys witness diddly squat?

Garcimak

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Vague Rant said:
Garcimak said:
Looking to the fairie flying makes me wish a SEGA's Nights 'into dreams' for the DS that would be upper kewl.
If it helps any, there's a GBA multiboot of NiGHTS floating around which was included in Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. It's only three stages or so, but it's quite enjoyable while it lasts. I believe it's called NiGHTS: Score Attack

gbasp.gif
Thanks a lot for the info, trying it right now !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat