DS #2804: Littlest Pet Shop: Jungle (Europe)

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
*cough*cute*cough*

Please, these people don't know the first thing about cute. The box art makes it look like demented frog babies. Hell, I think one of them is even supposed to BE a frog baby. Cute is not big bubbly eyes like that. And I am an expert on cute.

So can your customers get mauled by the jungle animals? Like have their skull split open by a monkey, or better yet having them get run down by a huge, ferocious tiger?

"Hobbes, no!"

This IS the "Littlest Pet Shop of Horrors", right? Do we get singing carnivorous plants who feeds off a steady diet of annoying dentist-bikers?

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Raika said:
cmon the monkey doesnt look that bad... but that green thing is hideous

Why does the white part of the eye (what, the albumen or something?) look like he's growing tufts of hair on the inside of his eyelid? I still say he's too bobble-headed, though. But yeah, you're right, the green demented thing looks more hideous.

So who are the customers in this game, if this is a shop? Are they usually poachers looking to eat endangered, gross animals? Do the monkey's fling their own fecal matter at you, giving you cholera? Which jungle is your shop run in, because I can't imagine you'd get too many customers. How in-depth is this game, really? Do you get to be like Raul Julia in that rainforest movie and send your jungle animals after people trying to bulldoze the rainforest? Do you really become part of the capitalist global empire? Seriously, tell me, does anyone get killed by an anaconda in this game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.