DS #2802: High School Musical 3: Senior Year (USA)

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
TBH I've been waiting for this for a while. The first game was pretty good, then second one was alright. Hopefully this is good like the first.

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
According to my sister, this game is in Spanish too, not only in English.

PS: So many people dissing, getting angry and trolling just because they don't like the game... *sigh* That's really sad. I don't like High School Musical either, but, c'mon... there's no need to say this is "gay", "an apocalyptic sign" and many other gems...

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Yes, your sister.
laugh.gif

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first (being in 5th or 6th grade or something) I though wasn't bad for a DC movie. The second.. just no. It didn't click, the plot sucked, and everything else did, too.

This one... this is just... just TERRIBLE.

Then again, look at the _____ Movie (like Epic Movie and Disaster Movie) 'franchise' or w/e. They just get worse and worse when they try to be funny. I guess some series just degrade into nothing..

=/

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, so i have tried all three. they all are sub-par games, although they are not that bad.
Just because it is a franchise from disney that is for children doesnt mean it is all gay and a sign of the apocalypse.

Guys and gals, this is a game for children, namely, eight year old girls. For a half-assed disney game, it is not that bad. The game play is sort of ripped, but its ok.

What I actually find curious is that the songs are not from the movie. I mean they are but they are not sung by the movie's stars (zac efron and shit) i really wonder why the fuck did did disney hire more singers when they could of just ripped the sound files from the movie like how they did before.

Just a fact someone told me.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
PicardWTF.jpg

Now really, weren't the first two more than enough for anyone?

rofl2.gif

Aye, aye, Captain.

But the thing to consider is that when they can get shelf space in Walmart, they're poised to sell well enough to justify more of this same thing. It's associated with a name "moms" can trust, so it gets in there. And unfortunately or not, moms buy plenty of crap gifts for their kids.

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
are they TRYING to torture us people with sense? Can easy money REALLY be all that matters to them?
god dammit disney!
go back to your old 50's style cartoon slapstick ways! Please!

..."No."?

fine.

good fucking night everybody. rot in hell disney

aznvienna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holaitsme said:
What about college years.
OMG, they already planned a 4th one?
College years isnt even high school anymore :wtf:
and y is disney making movies about college when all of their viewers are 8 year olds?

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
aznvienna said:
Holaitsme said:
and y is disney making movies about college when all of their viewers are 8 year olds?

College Musical maybe? I would die if they made that movie... die from embarrassment for the actors/actresses.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Batman55 said:
aznvienna said:
Holaitsme said:

College Musical maybe? I would die if they made that movie... die from embarrassment for the actors/actresses.

There is a planned 4th High School Musical which will revolve around the new younger students that were introduced in High School Musical 3.

I didn't actually find the movies that bad and kinda enjoyed them, and I'm a guy. I'm quite a fan of musical's and once you get past the preconceived idea's and people instantly assuming its horrible, you find a upbeat classy musical which is on near on par with Grease although HSM has alot more of a cringe factor and isn't as good. Realistically HSM isn't that bad and is better than alot of Disney channel's shit TV shows that pour out from every crevice in the Disney and Nickodeon's office buildings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?