1. Chopders

Chopders GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    First impression, DS Lite's speakers are not enough strong, need earphones.

2. Sstew

Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States
    This game sucked. The drum were just weird, the guitar was decent, and the vocals are awful.. It really doesn't measure your pitch, its like the notes match the pitch you just need to speak into the microphone to do well.

3. saxamo

saxamo Spaaaaace!

United States

Oh god, make it stop. I'm going to hurl!

4. dipper145

dipper145 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    At least admists the terrible songs, there are a couple decent songs. Like in pretty much every rhythm game. This just seems to have more absolutely awful songs I would never want to listen to, where terrible songs in other rhythm games I don't really mind listening to.

5. anime_junkie

anime_junkie GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Wow, there's like... 2 songs on there's I'd call alright...

The rest is just awful.

6. matrix121391

matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The guitar and bass plays very similarly and that's what disappoints me most. I thought that one of them would be strokes while the other requires you to stroke while holding the D-Pad corresponding to the arrow (much like the route they took with Hannah Montana Music Jam). Another gripe is that you can't switch characters or start a new profile in career. I don't care much about the animation and graphics, just the gameplay. 6.5/10 for me.

7. Kirby102

Kirby102 GBAtemp Regular

I've just touched on this... I'm having lol's in the vocal mode... [​IMG]

I only knew one song from the beginning tracklist... (Sk8r Boi*) and is it a cover? :S

The guitar mode gets confusing for me... :S Maybe it's just me... but I finished EBA though, so I sort-of have some rhythm.. in... me

8. Try2bcool

Try2bcool GBAtemp Fan

United States

I see 8. A solid 8.

9. DespizingU

DespizingU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have no idea when that's coming out, but it looks freakin' great with some of very nice music. I thought it was at least a couple months away, but would be really nice if it was this month.

Anyway, I don't know if I'm even going to touch this game. I just can't play songs that are that teenage pop rock bullshit. I cannot stand it. The best five bands on that list in my opinion are Soundgarden(although they defintely could have picked a better song, perhaps Black Hole Sun or Down on the Upside? Or any other of their many, many, greats), Creme, Ramones, Kiss, and The Who(and maybe Rush, Getty is bad ass). But I just don't think those few songs among a pile of garbage is worth me putting the game on my cart. Plus someone mentioned the touchscreen calibration is a bit off(can anyone else confirm that?). And you just can't have that in a rythym game.

10. BlueStar

BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

All The Small Things was in Donkey Conga as well, they're really milking that one.

11. psycoblaster

psycoblaster Divine

graphics really seems rushed on. They could have done better.

12. HeatMan Advance

HeatMan Advance GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Was this already released in Europe? It had the word "colour" in it.

My biggest problem is the song length. It's too damn long. I don't even think they used cover songs. It's just poorly digitized music of the original tracks in low compressed quality. It's even worse when they make you do two full songs back to back...

13. berlinka

berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Netherlands
    I played a song once but after that I wanted to try some drumtracks and the game just crashes (black screen). I got an R4 by thew way. I haven't tried other instruments but I'm not really bothered anyway. Mainly because I think it plays like homebrew more than anything else. The graphics are god awful and I certainly don't feel like "ROCKING OUT".

Konami, in the past you made so many CLASSICS, how can you release this kind of garbage. It's really a bloody shame!

14. jtroye32

jtroye32 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    wolfmother!

15. Kbs

Kbs GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Just tried this and I was pretty dissapointed. I was hoping it would be somewhat fun [​IMG]

16. bobfernando

bobfernando Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yeah...Terrible game. Insta-delete!

17. jowan

jowan GBAtemp Regular

Colombia
    it could have been better if the set list wasnt that short like the console version it has 41 song plus downloadable content

18. oliek23

oliek23 Member
    Newcomer

im gona get this only for Wolfmother and Foo fighters really. im not quite sure what this is meant to be like but its worth trying!

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Revolution, #2782, (USA)