DS #2715: Umiuru to Sudoku Shiyo! (Japan)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Sep 26, 2008.

1. shaunj66
    OP

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    ^^ndsrelease-3730^^

2. thieves like us

thieves like us chaos personified

Jul 17, 2003
    United States
    left of the pond
    is this sort of like a picross puzzle-type game? need to track down screen shots for it, I guess.

3. Orc

Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Feb 10, 2006
    Hong Kong
    btw, this doesn't just include Sudoku but also other games that are popular from Nikoli magazine such as Nurikabe, Kakuro, etc...
    Screenshots

4. Dexy

Dexy Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    Included puzzles (and number of puzzles): sudoku (100), slitherlink (70), nurikabe (145), light up (45), kakuro (100), hitori (40), and heyawake (55). All in all, 555 puzzles, not a bad collection. Of course, it's all in japanese, menus included, but as these are logic puzzles, that shouldn't hinder gameplay at all. For those who pick this up who can't read japanese, the game list is in the order I listed above (left to right) and the in game menu (top to bottom) consists of: resume, restart/reset, quit, and quick save (which exits you out of the game as well).

I enjoyed it in my quick play thorough. Luckily, it's small enough that I can squeeze it onto my cart, after putting all the other games that came out this week on it.

5. mikipe2

mikipe2 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2007
    Thank Dexy,

I'm looking to play this one, and always have trouble with the in-game menus!