DS #2715: Umiuru to Sudoku Shiyo! (Japan)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Sep 26, 2008.

Sep 26, 2008
  1. shaunj66
    OP

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    ^^ndsrelease-3730^^

2. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    is this sort of like a picross puzzle-type game? need to track down screen shots for it, I guess.

3. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    btw, this doesn't just include Sudoku but also other games that are popular from Nikoli magazine such as Nurikabe, Kakuro, etc...
    Screenshots

4. Dexy

Newcomer Dexy Newbie

United States
    Included puzzles (and number of puzzles): sudoku (100), slitherlink (70), nurikabe (145), light up (45), kakuro (100), hitori (40), and heyawake (55). All in all, 555 puzzles, not a bad collection. Of course, it's all in japanese, menus included, but as these are logic puzzles, that shouldn't hinder gameplay at all. For those who pick this up who can't read japanese, the game list is in the order I listed above (left to right) and the in game menu (top to bottom) consists of: resume, restart/reset, quit, and quick save (which exits you out of the game as well).

I enjoyed it in my quick play thorough. Luckily, it's small enough that I can squeeze it onto my cart, after putting all the other games that came out this week on it.

5. mikipe2

Newcomer mikipe2 Member

Australia
    Thank Dexy,

I'm looking to play this one, and always have trouble with the in-game menus!