DS #2712: Sakai Burai Kaiji: Death or Survival (Japan)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmm.. maybe will try this game~!
smile.gif

moo422

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
played the "free play" mode briefly -- seems like you're some sort of Rock Paper Scissor expert with ESP. roughly playable without knowledge of japanese so far, but i imagine i'm losing out on a lot of the story.

some of the ESP(?) abilities include
- having 5-6 cards on the table, they'll briefly flash the values, and the opponent will choose the hand/card that appears most often ..
- being shown 3 cards which are then shuffled
- seeing the reflection of a card briefly against a shiny surface
- seeing a stereogram of the card
- being shown 5-6 cards flying across the screen, but only one is revealed (which is the one that opponent will use)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
6_250.jpg
5_250.jpg
4_250.jpg

3_250.jpg
2_250.jpg
1_250.jpg
The games from the series included in this game are the Restricted Janken (Rock/Paper/Scissors), Human Derby (crossing the steel beams
ohmy.gif
), E-Card (the game's supposed to come with an actual set of the cards too, which I hope is included in my preorder from play-asia) and the Tissue Box Lot. There's a story mode if you wish to follow the games story and a free mode to play with the CPU. You can also play against a friend, plus a bonus gallery mode with scenes from the anime.

I believe the anime has been translated/fansubbed, so for those who want to know the story.. just Google it.
biggrin.gif

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
E-Card (the game's supposed to come with an actual set of the cards too
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, now I feel the urge to buy this game. Please post pictures if you get 'em
biggrin.gif

I'm a huge fan of the anime, probably one of my top 5, up there with One Piece and Haruhi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse