Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Sep 26, 2008.
hmm.. maybe will try this game~!
Does anyone know what this game is about? Or if it will be released in English?
Does it come with an attachment which drills a hole into your brain when you lose?
played the "free play" mode briefly -- seems like you're some sort of Rock Paper Scissor expert with ESP. roughly playable without knowledge of japanese so far, but i imagine i'm losing out on a lot of the story.
some of the ESP(?) abilities include
- having 5-6 cards on the table, they'll briefly flash the values, and the opponent will choose the hand/card that appears most often ..
- being shown 3 cards which are then shuffled
- seeing the reflection of a card briefly against a shiny surface
- seeing a stereogram of the card
- being shown 5-6 cards flying across the screen, but only one is revealed (which is the one that opponent will use)
The games from the series included in this game are the Restricted Janken (Rock/Paper/Scissors), Human Derby (crossing the steel beams ), E-Card (the game's supposed to come with an actual set of the cards too, which I hope is included in my preorder from play-asia) and the Tissue Box Lot. There's a story mode if you wish to follow the games story and a free mode to play with the CPU. You can also play against a friend, plus a bonus gallery mode with scenes from the anime.
I believe the anime has been translated/fansubbed, so for those who want to know the story.. just Google it.
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, now I feel the urge to buy this game. Please post pictures if you get 'em
I'm a huge fan of the anime, probably one of my top 5, up there with One Piece and Haruhi.
I'm huge fan of the manga. Really unusual and nice story. xP