DS #2701: Knights in the Nightmare (Japan)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It's a Strategy/RPG game with tons of Engrish phrases. Think Yggdra Union with a Tactics style system.
The presentation/graphics look nice. I'll probably grab it later. TO THE VICTORY! ENCOUNT!

blitzpatzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Really amazing box-art. I love tactics style rpgs. I hope to see an English release real soon. Any comments from Japanese players?

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, this is some of the best presentation I've seen in ANY DS game so far. It's a really fun game and seems really deep, but I'm going to wait for the English version (there is one, right?), because the tutorial is fucking HUGE and I question whether I'd even have the patience/attention span to get through it in English, let alone a second language.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FINALLY
biggrin.gif

I've been SOOO waiting for this
biggrin.gif

it's a real time turn based strategy.
you control multiple characters taking turns in a tactical field, but the game is in real time.

because all games of this series has been released in english, this game probably will, too.

(the limited edition comes with the gba game yggdra union)

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I first saw the boxart I wanted to play it right then. That sure will catch peoples eyes in stores.

psycoblaster said:
FINALLY
biggrin.gif

I've been SOOO waiting for this
biggrin.gif

it's a real time turn based strategy.
you control multiple characters taking turns in a tactical field, but the game is in real time.

because all games of this series has been released in english, this game probably will, too.

(the limited edition comes with the gba game yggdra union)

Real time turn based is kind of a contradiction, mind explaining how two ideas which contradict each other can become its very own.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Come on, it's not a contradiction. Real time turn based. It's like repelling gravity, or static effervescence, or accelerated inertia, or neon black.

pakoito

Trophies
XP
Country
As real time turn strategy I understand something like Neverwinter Nights. It's real time, but rules are turn based so you only attack at the beggining of the turn and those turns are a couple seconds long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1