DS #2639: Makeup Princess (Korea)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by tempBOT, Sep 7, 2008.

1. layzieyez

layzieyez GBAtemp Fan

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    It's a fairly recent thing and I'm not just saying the trannies and the metros either. I guess it's accepted there. I guess the whole point of the makeup thing is to be undetectable, but after reading an article in Giant Robot then going there and actively looking out for it, yes, there are men in South Korea that use makeup. I mean, y'all watched the Olympics right? Didn't you notice Bob Costas had a ton of makeup on? If you didn't notice something like that then. . . HDTV isn't very kind to people who have to be on it. By the way, there are men in the US that have cosmetic surgery. Again, it's one of those things that you don't notice unless you're looking for it or it's totally obvious (like Michael Jackson and Kenny Rogers).

2. Ducky

Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Oct 13, 2007
    Iceland
    Duckling Land!
    Best.. Game.. EVA!
    Cant wait to put digital pixels on digitial pixels!

3. SpectralSounds

SpectralSounds Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2007
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    How long will it take you? I'm dying to play this game man! I mean, my wife is. Yeah, thats it. [​IMG]

Actually, I probably would try out this game if it wasn't in Korean. I'd try and see just how whorish I could make the digital chick look. That, or I'd do the clown makeup thing.... maybe do makeup to make her look all cracked out. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

4. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Mar 16, 2007
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
    I don't really get the point of putting on lipsticks/lipbalm/lipgloss whatever. They eventually get eaten by me anyway. Guess why fish oil is such a popular ingredient(?) in lipsticks?

(It's good whenever I tag along when she buys makeup, salespeople give sample for men. I collected a few, not really using them...)

5. Skeeve22

Skeeve22 Newbie

Thats because fish oil is good for you sir!

Anyway, is there any actual game to this or is it more of a makeup practice dummy?

6. chibigon

chibigon Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2007
    I personally don't see this game is anything better than the "Imagine' series.

Its training people to grow up vapid and vain. >.>

7. Tigerstar

Tigerstar Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2006
    United Kingdom
    Isn't that just a description of every single video game ever? Well, excluding vector-based games anyway.

8. psycoblaster

psycoblaster Divine

Jan 26, 2008
    Seoul.. (in Korea)
    i've been in South Korea for my entire life !
    And i've never seen any men wearing make up (well, not any but very rare)

Anybody who needs Korean -> English translation, i'm always here for you guys [​IMG]

9. Loginer

Loginer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2006
    Meh, the real-life version is probably better. Putting molecules on molecules FTW!!

10. iNFiNiTY

iNFiNiTY GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 18, 2004
    God forbid someone should care about their appearance! damn vapid whores!