DS #2625: Viva PiÃata: Pocket Paradise (Europe)

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DieForIt said:
Calafas said:
Cheers mate! lol, cant wait for this to appear on 'my' site.
yeah, Right.
Btw, Thanks to DS-scene RSS feed
biggrin.gif

Release name is Viva_Pinata_Pocket_Paradise_EUR_NDS-XPA

Thanks for sharing a rom download site.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
DS-Scene isn't a rom site, he can link to it and mention it all he wants. He's just saying the DS-Scene RSS feed gave him the dir name of the release.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
skarthebloodchild said:
Zerrix said:
Holy crap it's out!
I've been waiting for this f*cking shit since I was born and nao it's out!!
Gonna buy it right naow!
its not out in the us yet.
Only pal is out
tongue.gif

I know, I live in Germany. I just don't know how to change the country in my controls, could you tell me? xD

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
hadrian gave lots of praise to this game when mentioning it... hopefully it is entertaining
Amazingly i see a trend, we have seen so many childish games come out like imagine horses etc. and none of them are good (maybe some do think so) but now the programmers have come upon with an ammendment... Games aimed at younger gen but playable to all gens like when we first experienced Soul Bubbles, then also spore now this... DS aimed for young gen but playable to all people

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Prime, seriously, shut up and go enjoy your grimdark-brownish games.
I can't wait to try the game tonight, don't know If I will have time for it :S wanna work on my first song on Korg-10. Since when having colors in a game is a bad thing, or just not having blood. Anyway, I can find violence in that game, when pinata fight against other pinatas they bleed... CANDIES!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
ahhh i fail, I'm thinking of another site. Near the same name.

Anyway, Isn't this a kiddy game?
Well its aimed at kids I guess but the actual sentiment of the game is more mature than the likes of GTA.

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah doesn't work on both Ez-Flash V (1st ed) and Ez-Flash IV Deluxe; getting white screens on both. On the Edge it works, but... is it me, or does the open video lag? I've formatted my MicroSD, and it's a Kingston Jpn 1GB. Oh well as long as the game works, I'm fine.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, though I haven't given up on Spore, Viva Pinata is definitely the one that's won me over between the two games. Not surprised by that, either. I never played the 360 game, but this is great fun. The micro managing thus far is very well divvied up -- not too much, not too little. Though it walks you through the basics, it still took me about a half hour before I realized the game's bent. But once you get it, it's pretty damn addictive. I'm not far along at all, but I'm having fun keeping my worm population going in order to feed my owl dudes, and I've got some snake things moving in, as well. This game might look kiddie, but it's got a very fun Zen thing going on that pretty much anyone should be able to enjoy, and the humor is very tongue-in-cheek.

Only thing I could perhaps be critical about is in how slow the camera moves when you're scrolling around the map, but considering the nature of the experience, it fits fine. Also, some of the items in Costolot's aren't labeled and I have no idea what they're for. But Rare definitely has a great formula with this game, nonetheless.

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used to play this alot on the 360, while all my friends where laughing at me.
But it was very funny, and addicting, so I kept playing.
Until the day I lost it
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.