DS #2618: Neon Genesis Evangelion Ayanami Ikusei Keikaku DS with Asuka

DivineZeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nice, i love the show, but errrr an adventure of 2Gbits all in japanese? no thanks...
frown.gif

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i'm sure this savetype thing doesn't add anything to the gameplay. they just did that to piss of pirates (after they saw how well the Daigasso DX thing worked out).
and to NGE, i saw the show, the three movies and i didn't liked it THAT much. the characters where great but the story was just so idiotic. GAINAX made something stupid just so they could say "look how deep our story is" but it wasn't deep, it was dumb and not sense making.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hova1 said:
i'm sure this savetype thing doesn't add anything to the gameplay. they just did that to piss of pirates (after they saw how well the Daigasso DX thing worked out).
and to NGE, i saw the show, the three movies and i didn't liked it THAT much. the characters where great but the story was just so idiotic. GAINAX made something stupid just so they could say "look how deep our story is" but it wasn't deep, it was dumb and not sense making.

Wut? Then tell me. What anime in the world that has more, or similar amount of Religious references, Psychology and psychoanalytic theory references, philosophical references, symbolism, compared to NGE? What do you watch? Naruto? Is that DEEP?

Code Geass? No
Cowboy Bebop? No
Gurren Lagann? No
Lucky star? No
Haruhi? No
Trigun? No
Death Note: No

Of course, there are deeper shows, like Haibane Renmei, and Technolyze, but this show was deep.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ojsinnerz said:
hova1 said:

Wut? Then tell me. What anime in the world that has more, or similar amount of Religious references, Psychology and psychoanalytic theory references, philosophical references, symbolism, compared to NGE? What do you watch? Naruto? Is that DEEP?

Code Geass? No
Cowboy Bebop? No
Gurren Lagann? No
Lucky star? No
Haruhi? No
Trigun? No

Of course, there are deeper shows, like Haibane Renmei, and Technolyze, but this show was deep.

Did you watch the last episode of Geyass? Well it's full of NGE shit.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
hova1 said:

Code Geass? No
Cowboy Bebop? No
Gurren Lagann? No
Lucky star? No
Haruhi? No
Trigun? No

trigun is better than Eva without any of that shit.
Go Trigun!

Altho eva does have like 100% better hentai!

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DS-Scene said the save type for this game is EEPROM 512kb. I'm not too sure who is right. :S

Also, I suggest to change the genre to life simulation, breeding, or something along those line.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
-Mew- said:
ojsinnerz said:
hova1 said:

Code Geass? No
Cowboy Bebop? No
Gurren Lagann? No
Lucky star? No
Haruhi? No
Trigun? No

Did you watch the last episode of Geyass? Well it's full of NGE shit.

Just finished watching it. Well, compared to other eps of Gayass, it's a lot deeper. But overall, it wasn't NGE deep. It was deeper than I imagined, however. It does feel like the writers were trying to outdo Eva, but it couldn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on