DS #2487: Mister Slime (USA)

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blueskies I hate to say this, but if you're scratching your DS screen, I'm pretty sure that's not the fault of the game. Obviously you haven't been impressed by a DS game since Mario Kart if you judge the game by a couple of screenshots and a video.

Gonna try out this game now, I liked the flash game although my computer sucks and suffered from slowdown in flash games. Yes, I need to reformat.

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually play most games that come out, and most don't keep my attention for more than a day or two. Yes, I know I have ADD when it comes to games, but what I said is still true for me.

As for the scratching comment, I just meant I don't really enjoy touchscreen only games, I'm used to playing with buttons.
biggrin.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MagNetCZ said:
awdofgum said:
Hmm... First Hadrian approved game that I was totally disappointed in.
The problem is it starts getting interesting later in the game. There's no surprise you feel it's crap, but later there are lot of nifty physics puzzles, flying, fights, all kinda neat stuff that just isn't in the talky first part in your peaceful village.

I guess I'll play it a little longer then.

It seems like a good idea implementing the touch screen but it was too shallow when I first played it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s