DS #2437: Jigsaw World - Daigekitou Jig-Battle Heroes (Japan)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Jigsaw puzzle...with teh anime twists -

laugh.gif

Wow, talk about a thin excuse for a video game. You'd think that with a premise this sedate, they might at least try to make it look good.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bunnybreaker said:
Anyone actually played this?

I loved Pieces for SNES, so I will give this a try when I can be arsed.

Me too, awesome game. This one looks like it could be alright.

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's because that IS Etna. There's a ton of cameos from NIS's other games in this.

And just so everyone knows, this game is pretty fun. You have to run around and pick up the puzzle pieces and put them in their places. You also have an opponent who is doing the same, and the winner is the one who placed the most pieces at the end of the puzzle. You also get various special moves to help you along. Definitely an interesting take on jigsaw games.

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This reminds me of a PSONE import I played at a friends house not too long ago, and if it's anything like that one, where you race against the computer controlled character to finish the puzzle - then I have to say it was really fun

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NYCvinster said:
This reminds me of a PSONE import I played at a friends house not too long ago, and if it's anything like that one, where you race against the computer controlled character to finish the puzzle - then I have to say it was really fun

You're in luck, because that's exactly what this game is. You are racing to build a puzzle and whoever puts in the most pieces wins. It's pretty fun when you run up just before someone puts in a piece, steal it, and put it in yourself.
ph34r.gif

Anyways, It's pretty fun, though you need to be careful when you pause because it seems that the first option when you pause is to quit the game. It happened to me 3 times in story mode already.

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the Info RanmaFreak! I'm so going to love playing this. It really is sneaky to steal a piece your opponent just placed
smile.gif
(I did it all the time on the PS version wOOT!)
can anyone provide a link that lists the anime characters in this game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: