DS #2415: My Weight Loss Coach (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot about this, don't think the Europe one has been dumped yet.

Does this need the pedometer (no jokes please) or does it work without? Could do with something, my wine belly is coming back.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I think you need it for the first plugin!! Just until a hack comes out for it!!
tongue.gif

halljames

Trophies
Website
www.hallstudios.co.uk
XP
Country
The Europe one has already been dumped. #2388

You do not need the pedometer at all. It asks you to switch your DS off and plug it in to record your steps, if you switch it off and back on, it detects the fact that it is not plugged in, and allows you to input the steps taken so you can use it with another pedometer.

I was going to use this, but went to get my pedometer this morning and the clip broke when I was trying to afix it to my belt. Bummer, guess I shall have to remain FAT.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
halljames said:
The Europe one has already been dumped. #2388

You do not need the pedometer at all. It asks you to switch your DS off and plug it in to record your steps, if you switch it off and back on, it detects the fact that it is not plugged in, and allows you to input the steps taken so you can use it with another pedometer.

I was going to use this, but went to get my pedometer this morning and the clip broke when I was trying to afix it to my belt. Bummer, guess I shall have to remain FAT.
Thanks for the info, will grab the Euro one.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
halljames said:

Pedometers are available at the local store, but it'd be too much exercise to get to the store!

-Bri

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The pedometer is a special one that has a DS/GBA thing... like the grip for Guitar Hero... you pop it in, and it'll tell the game how many steps you've taken while the game was off... it's part of the game itself...

You can't just pick these up at a corner store...

You don't NEED the special one, since you can tell the game you did it (which you could cheat, lol), but to access some of the extras, you do need to use the pedometer...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: collecting the coins, or wall busting through the game