DS #2337: Summon Night: Twin Age (USA)

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
hahahaha Found it first look HAHAHAHA!! HAHAHA cough cough cough Ah splutter HAHAHAHA LOSERS

sorry
frown.gif

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Destructobot said:
It appears that you can undub this game by simply copying over the sound.sdat file from the Japanese version. I've just barely started the game, but it seems to work fine so far...
I'm scared of doing this incase it's like TWEWY and the last scene is all spoken. I had the Japanese voice on the english so I had no idea what was going on. I finished it 3am, then went back on the computer to get the english original then replayed the last battle so I could understand lol.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting for it to be released on my site...damn. Oh well, maybe when I wake up and have no time to play it due to work. =P

Edit: Managed to get it, thankfully. Waiting for it to finish so I can pop it in and check it out!

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
nice game... gba versions were fantastic
obviously such games have the same pattern and sometimes the ally may not do what u want but still the game remains good
Note: The best ally cooperation is in FF12 in which the gambit system which at first i didn't know what to expect (i thought it would not be well made), turned out to be the best ally control system i have ever seen plus the game rocked too!

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xblackoutx said:
hoping to get a new microSD this weekend so does it work on cycloDS?

superkrm said:
QUOTE(xblackoutx @ Jun 5 2008, 02:57 AM) hoping to get a new microSD this weekend so does it work on cycloDS?

didnt work on my cyclods but it did work on my ncard

I use 1.31 CycloDS and it works perfectly.

abaddon41_80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just downloaded it but my DS is at home right now so how is it? From the screens it looks a lot like Lost Magic/FF12 (they were almost the same game) combined with Zelda: PH

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.