DS #2332: Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (USA)

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI OxyG3N...

Rule #1 - When posting a comment in an English-speaking website, you should be able to write at least ONE PROPER SENTENCE IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!

There are many other rules, of course, but imo this is by far the most important.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
0xyG3N said:
XeroRestraint said:
0xyG3N said:
Hadrian, I can say what i want so dont complain

Oxygen - you should learn to take the valid, constructive criticism of respected GBATemp members and the world would be a better place. Hadrian is right and he isn't the only one who is tired of seeing useless, unrelated posts littering the boards.

Dudes that your are fucking 45 years old with children and are pedo's i dont care, but dont fuck with me

What's wrong with 45 year olds? I'd rather have an internet populated by 45 year olds than an internet populated by children.

______

I've been planning on getting the PC version of this, I hope it's good.

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0xyG3N said:
Hadrian, I can say what i want so dont complain

From the forum rules:

When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
You'll very quickly find that on a privately owned message board you can't, in fact, say anything you want so please take your bizarre obsession with homosexuality and paedophilia to a board where it would be on-topic.

Enjoyed the Lego Star Wars games on PC because the co-op mode was great fun with real life friends. Never got into the DS ones, partly because it wasn't as much fun single player and partly because the first DS iteration was horribly broken enough to keep me away. Will certainly give this one a shot though.

H4X0R

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FUCKING GAYLORDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
IGN said the psp version is the worst, but only due to some technical issues. It's supposed to be the same as the console version. How similar to the console game is the DS version?
All the levels are probably be redesigned in a smaller format like with Lego Star Wars Complete Saga.

(.)(.)

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I FUCK YOUR MOM FUCKING NOOBISH FUCKING GAYI FUCK YOUR MOM FUCKING NOOBISH FUCKING GAY
I FUCK YOUR MOM FUCKING NOOBISH FUCKING GAY

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ctkxtreme

I see, thank you! I read the IGN article more closely and the PSP score was dropped due to the lack of any multiplayer. The game itself is supposed to be identical to the console versions. I just found the DS version and am going to play it in a short while. I hope to post my thoughts on it sometime soon.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am definitely looking forward to this game. LEGO Star Wars Saga was a lot of fun, especially in co-op mode. I think the key to these LEGO games' success is the types of licenses they align themselves with. For instance, most LEGO games before this were shit, but once they partnered with Star Wars, it goes through the roof! LEGO Indiana Jones and Batman should both be great successes. As long as they keep choosing wisely, they should keep the momentum going.

Other Ideas for LEGO branded games:
1. Incredible Hulk
2. Spider-Man
3. Star Trek
4. Stargate - Ok, I know this is a reach and will never happen, but as a Stargate-homer, I think this would make an awesome LEGO video game!

Anyone have any other ideas to continue this series?

EDIT: I JUST STARTED A THREAD ASKING THIS QUESTION IN THE NDS GAMES FORUM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: