DS #2329: Super Dodgeball Brawlers (USA)

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Downloading now, finally it's here
biggrin.gif
It's only a 64mbit game too, I'm sure this will be on my cart for a long time
smile.gif

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
This game is really good, best Super Dodgeball game for a while. Not only is the game more faster than the Japanese release, but gameplay and controls seem more responsive and smooth. It is so significant to the enjoyment with these changes.

I don't recall a vending machine falling onto the court during play, so you can pick it up and throw it at your opponent. Maybe it didn't happen when I played the J version.

Brawl mode does have the ball but you're not restricted by the court and everyone can be a target, pretty much a free for all.

Such a shame there isn't any WFC
frown.gif

Also don't ask me for this, or I'll report you. I would love to share it but its against rules.

Yes!! Glad to hear things have been tweaked. This looks like great multiplayer fun.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
Just had a go but can't seem to get my head around it. Probably doesn't help that I don't know the rules of dodgeball, which is why I gave up on the Jap version. Hoped there'd be some kind of tutorial in this one but apparently not.

Dodgeball is pretty simple.
wacko.gif
Just dodge the ball.
ph34r.gif
Pick it up and throw it back.
hate2.gif
It's like a tag elimination with a ball.
lecture.gif
Whoever is the last man standing wins.
grog.gif

The only rule is don't get hit. Infact, this game has more in it than it's real life counter part ever will.

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here, I still can't find it. My DS really needs a decent game to play, last one was Drone Tactics, and that was quite a while ago. This is probably just the calm before the storm of new games.
smile.gif

Mars

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finally found the game after hours of scouring rom sites.

Feels really retro, but it seems a bit slow to me despite all the tweaking. Is there a turbo button or something?

That aside though, it looks solid from my limited time with it. There is tons to customize, and at only 8 MB this will stay on my SD for a while.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mars said:

Feels really retro, but it seems a bit slow to me despite all the tweaking. Is there a turbo button or something?

That aside though, it looks solid from my limited time with it. There is tons to customize, and at only 8 MB this will stay on my SD for a while.
If you press the direction you're going twice you can run. There are also items you can buy that'll improve throwing speed and so on.

GrayFox Cap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, my child hood returns in NDS format! I was addicted to this game on the NES but I never owned (was in the possession of) it so I would end up going to a friend's house to play it.

Woo!

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Giangsta said:
LOL, i just checked google and i found the game in 2 seconds

(can i say what i typed to find the game?)

Best not to ... you've told people enough to find it for themselves ...

Plus, if people don't have regular, reliable download locations, then it will be in their own best interests to learn to find these places themselves ...

pakoito

Trophies
XP
Country
I've played this game quite a lot in a Neogeo emulator. It was a grrrrrrrrrrreat fun game, I hope DS version is too ^^

Mars

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Mars said:

If you press the direction you're going twice you can run. There are also items you can buy that'll improve throwing speed and so on.

Aaah thanks, I'm starting to like this game more and more.

eife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't understand what they call an ultimate shot. It's one of the superpower, but when I activate it, nothing happens (for a normal shot or a super shot)

Anyone as a clue about it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM