Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States

About

Guru Guru Nagetto is a 2D comical action platform game. The main character of the game is "Straw", a young witch. Straw is accompanied by "Mono", a magical character formed like a ball that can understand human beings. Your target of the game is to pass through eight stages by tossing Mono here and there. Using the stylus, you draw circles on the touchscreen to build up energy. The higher the energy scale, the more powerful Mono gets.

Screenshots

---

Three year old game...wouldn't get too hyped about it, as it was made in the early, shovelware age of the DS.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:

About

Three year old game...wouldn't get too hyped about it, as it was made in the early, shovelware age of the DS.

Arent we still in that shovelware age? Havent seen a decent game since the World Ends with You

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this is going to be shit-ware, but not everything since TWEWY is bad. Drone Tactics is very good, not to mention that Speed Racer was a pleasant surprise.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
JPH said:

hmm what? Besides Ping Pals and Sprung the rest of the first 50 releases for the DS were at least decent.

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
lagman said:
JPH said:

hmm what? Besides Ping Pals and Sprung the rest of the first 50 releases for the DS were at least decent.

Bah, a lot of them mediocre with a ton of touch screen gimmicky-ness. :/

The rest were shit, excluding Mario kart 64 and Warioware touched (and probably another good one i forgot)...but i digress.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lagman said:
European release for 0011 Guru Guru Nagetto, that took a while. Fun game.
I hoped this was the case. I played it some and liked it but couldn't figure out wtf. Now I'll be able to fucking read it!

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:

About

Guru Guru Nagetto is a 2D comical action platform game. The main character of the game is "Straw", a young witch. Straw is accompanied by "Mono", a magical character formed like a ball that can understand human beings. Your target of the game is to pass through eight stages by tossing Mono here and there. Using the stylus, you draw circles on the touchscreen to build up energy. The higher the energy scale, the more powerful Mono gets.

Screenshots

---

Famitsu was hyping this up way back. I thought that this was way back before shovelware developers could afford to dev for the DS. Why don't you think it's so good?

I tried the japanese version but it was tough to understand. I'll try this.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yay, finally! i played it before in japanese and it was fun, even though i didnt understand how to do everything...

this is definately NOT shovelware. it may not be the deepest gaming experience ever, but its fun. and now that i have it in a language that i can read, it will be even better.

plus, it has those cute "mono" characters!
wub.gif

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is a really cool idea somewhat ruined by an incredibly slow-paced gaming experience. I prefer playing games more than watching them. It's a shame, too, because I like the idea behind this game a lot.

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yuyuyup said:
isn't TWEWY brand fucking new ?
Over here a week is forever, if there isn't a major release in the last two days "the DS is dying" and _everything_ is shovelware. Get used to it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
sphere9 said:
sometimes i feel like the only person who didn't like TWEWY boring
frown.gif

You're not the only person..I tried to force myself to like it..But no..I really don't enjoy the game..I can't get used to controls, and the theme of the game really bothers me..I don't like graphics either..(and I'm a big fan of RPG games, it's my favorite genre)..

Guru Guru looks stupid enough to make me want to play it..I'll try the game..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte