Visit site
XP
Country
United States
soliunasm said:
Sir VG said:
Youkai said:
Sir VG said:
Technically, it's not "released" yet in the US. Only place that sells it is Toys r' Us. Everybody else is getting it this fall.

Even if I was potentially interested in this, the dub was done by Nelvana, which means it's complete crap. (The anime it's based off of, I mean)

Don't inslut anime man
sleep.gif
there's no way shit like this is an anime (even dogtato is better than this) this is just some crappy comic series which trys to look like an Anime and it really does not do so
sleep.gif

I wasn't insulting anime, but Nelvana. The company can't do a dub to save their life.

Need proof? Cardcaptors.
WCIU Cardcaptors?
Because that was an awesomely dubbed anime that ended out of nowhere. I can't even remember what episode it ended at, so I can't watch the rest.
Same with Monster Rancher.

The series was extremely butchered in comparison to the original series. The entire series was done out of order, episodes were cut together, splices galore, and most of the voice actors sucked. The reason why it's so bad is that they thought that cartoons aimed at girls won't work (except Sailor Moon) and tried to change the show to depict a male lead, which is apparently WB's biggest audience at the time.

Except they picked the wrong series to do that with. Since pretty much every major character (including almost every single card that has a depictiable gender) is female. You can pretty much count on one hand every major male character/card in the show.

(BTW, if you ever dub a series, don't start at episode 8, jump to episode 12, then go backwards and forwards and...)

Go watch the subtitled version. I used to think the dub was good too, but once I saw that...I realized how foolish I was. ^^;;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche