Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
dunno y but that box art is so sexy...it's tempting me to download the game

Yeah it looks very nice. Call me shallow, but I am always attracted to games with nice covers.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hm, this is the 101 solitaire game right? I have another release of it and I'm definitely liking it a lot, even though I'm usually playing the basic klondike
smile.gif
. Anyway comparing it to 42 all time classics seems just silly, this really focuses on solitaire and solitaire only and it delivers. Various relaxing tunes and nice shiny graphics with nice menu - sleek, practical and working package that I like.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
MagNetCZ said:
Hm, this is the 101 solitaire game right?

Yeah, from the screenshots it looks like the European version of 1757 Solitaire Overload (U)

The European version has already been dumped though, as far as I can see, as 1827

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=68999&st=0

EDIT: 1827 is the same game, same languages but it has different developer logos at the start and doesn't give you an error on boot on the R4 like this version. So if you want to play this game on an R4 get either 1757 or 1827. Guess this cart is from a different country or a 1.1.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Tanas said:
This is an entirely different game from 1757 and 1827.

Was just starting to realise that (I can't play it because I've only got an R4 at the moment, my SC is with someone else) I think the boxart in this release thread is wrong, however sexy it is. 1827 was made by braingame, this one doesn't seem to have anything to do with them.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Tanas said:

Was just starting to realise that (I can't play it because I've only got an R4 at the moment, my SC is with someone else) I think the boxart in this release thread is wrong, however sexy it is. 1827 was made by braingame, this one doesn't seem to have anything to do with them.
nds2240tm9.png
is the right on I think.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Tanas said:

Oh yeah just tried it and it's completely different
smile.gif
, the boxart was misleading. Anyway the game is ok but I'd say not as good as the 101 solitaire game even though this one has some sexy flipping animatons
smile.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Right I see now, so it's a totally different game. It didn't strike me as odd because the "101" Solitaire DS (pictured in the boxart) was actually released in the UK last week, so it didn't seem all that implausible that someone would re-dump it accidentally. I'll go edit my last post now.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans