DS #2189: Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (USA)

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Game is cool but I already have enemies that are pissing me off (those metal eyes and werewolfs)
btw what those werewolfs do to ninja when they catch him it looks like mating
smile.gif

engruzii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Man this game is so damn good & i hope that they will do another part for it i mean if they did this good with 1Gbit i bet they can do a better job with 2Gbit like giving the background more animation, longer game, CG's & more

& Btw this game made one of my friend buy a DS instead of a PSP also after he seen Resident Evil & assassin's creed

"power means nothing if it's not fun" this is a fact
yaynds.gif

just wished if the game was a little longer still the game is stunning

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried to destory the boulder behind the waterfall in the very beginning with the thunder move that you get. It did not allow me to break that boulder but it did allow me to break the boulder alittle further into the game where after you go to the monastery.

So question...How To break that big boulder behind the waterfall...

Miroku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome gamE! controls are fantastic. it coulda been horrible if the controls werent responsive, but tecmo delivered!!
gbasp.gif
sure to buy.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they do a sequel. And when they do, they take a little longer to make it. It would be nice if this game was twice as long. That's just a small gripe though against a very excellent game.

Just going from the console Gaiden, that took over 20 hours to finish, to this that is so short, is a little weird.

Vater Unser said:
Isn't Ninja Gaiden 2 a sequel?

Yep, should be out in June. Can't freakin' wait. It's looking like it will be better than the first. Which I didn't think could be done.

ihiphopanonymous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matter said:
Videogames spawn violence

I'm sure the game is great, but don't go on a ninja rampage please.

Also if you're in Japan, watch out for giant fighting robots on the street.

I guess that explains the poor sales.

I don't own a PSP but I've played God of War on the PS2 and loved it. I can imagine that it's basically the same on the PSP with the button mashing and timed button hitting (like so many other titles of the action genre)

This game on the other hand is in a league of it's own. It's not fair to compare this game with other typical button hitting/mashing action games (even the console version of ninja gaiden) aside from the satisfaction obtained from playing either game. This game is a whole different experience and is arguably one of the best quality games out for the DS IMO.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it's a must-buy to non-DS owners mainly because the controls can be too far from the norm (buttons) for some people which is subjective but to deny the fact that this is a quality game that is well worth the cost is quite absurd. Must-buy for all DS owners
grog.gif

Bispo Snake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Gentleman, some questions:

1 - For those who have played, the history have anything to do with the history of the Xbox Ninja Gaiden or with the NES Ninja Gaidens?

2 - The gameplay is entirely with the stylus?

Thanks in advance!
Bispo.

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hope it sells better in the US of A. Otherwise, Tecmo might not develop anymore games for the DS and stick with the other platforms.

Still, can't believe it sells that few copies in Japan.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This game is awesome!
Just my type of game - fast paced, hack 'n slash, adventure...great game.

I love how they tried what Brain Age developers did, making the game where you play it holding the DS at a different view.

It turned out better than I expected and definitely a must-have title for the DS
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night