DS #2153: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (Europe)

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Best action game. Ever.
Anyway, does anyone know a site where I can download the instruction booklet or a good tutorial about crafting weapons and stuff? It looks like the game features a very deep crafting system and I feel like I'm missing something important.
Also, how do you customize the look of the characters you create (not the ones of the history mode) hair, eyes, skin color...

Vietstylzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well , i download R4 1.17 , but i still have the same problem
sleep.gif
, after i kill the first boss , he says " Thanks for playing " , ='( , anyone know what's happen??

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanubis said:
beautifulbeast said:
Best action game. Ever.
Anyway, does anyone know a site where I can download the instruction booklet or a good tutorial about crafting weapons and stuff? It looks like the game features a very deep crafting system and I feel like I'm missing something important.
Also, how do you customize the look of the characters you create (not the ones of the history mode) hair, eyes, skin color...
The only place you'll find anything close to that is GameFAQs (LOL). Characters change their appearance depending on the armor they're wearing.
But I found this wallpaper at the Japanese official site where they show characters with different eye and hair color:
800_600costume.jpg

Notice the blue haired Clavat in the first row and the Selkie with green hair in the third one.

RealApprentice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vietstylzz said:
well , i download R4 1.17 , but i still have the same problem
sleep.gif
, after i kill the first boss , he says " Thanks for playing " , ='( , anyone know what's happen??

That answers my question. Was wondering if the people at r4ds realy looked into this to find the bug (protection) or simply fixed it for a certain game. Looks like they just fixed the game and not even in a smart way as crackers patch seems to work on both us and eu version. But still im happy with my r4ds
smile.gif

And I am not worried think FFCC is a game worth buying and maybe buy a nice guide too

Kwev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For whose who are interested :

Use your US-FFCC Save File with your European FFCC Roms and... It works ! I was affraid of restart the game to the very beginning, but now I will be able to keep my stuff in a NewGame++ in French. ^^

(Patch for the MoD also working.)

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Thanubis: Thanks. I knew it had to be someone in Tabena Te Ra, but couldn't find them.

This game never ceases to amaze me with it's depth: I'm still trying to figure out how added elements work when ordering weapong (petite ruby, petite amethyst, etc..) and this morning while I was practicing some alchemy with Metth suddenly red stars appear in my cauldron as I stir like I've entered some kind of special mode but I didn't get any special item because I didn't know what to do with it. Any clue?

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK, I'm stuck.

In the old town. I'm in need of a fire magicite to active a switch, but I don't have any. The thing is, I'm stuck between two maps: in one, I need the magicite to activate a switch that makes an elevator go up and down, so I can't exit the room from there, but, if I backtrack to the previous room, I find myself confined to a single "island" sourrounded by water, because I got there jumping from platform to platform... but now, they are deactivated. I've tried killing some enemies, but none of them drop magicites. What can I do?

KnightmareInDrea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Sorry if this sounds newbish but I'm looking for a fix for the EUR version.

Cracker's USRCHEAT.DAT with the "test" cheat worked perfectly for the US version (you just needed to turn it off to go shopping).
The EU version just came out, and most of my friends will have it soon, but since Squeenix are awkward the US and EU versions can't multiplay with each other.
I'm looking to get the EU version working (the save files are totally transferable so that's fine).

R4 1.17 doesn't work, and my own attempts to manually enter Crackers AR code into the EU version have failed miserably.

So I'm looking for either a confirmed EU fix, or ideally, an updated USRCHEAT.dat from Cracker that includes the EU version (since I've had two multiplayer "Communication errors" since installing 1.17, but no problem with the Cracker cheat, although that may be pure co-incidence).

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
Like I said to you in the other thread, why don't you just download the US version, and patch it?

I'm assuming that in spite of their default US flag they want to play the game in French, Jorman or Italian.

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
beautifulbeast said:
Best action game. Ever.Nice to hear! I have high espectations from this one. Co-op mode?

QUOTE(Thanubis @ Mar 19 2008, 06:47 PM) The only place you'll find anything close to that is GameFAQs (LOL)....
Why does everyone dislike Gamefaqs so much? I know they got up with Gamespot, which I sure dislike. But gamefaqs still has some great documents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone