Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
theclaw said:
Whatever happened to Chinese games on DS? It's like they stopped coming out. The last GBA one there was F-Zero Maximum Velocity, an odd choice of Nintendo's, months ago.

I believe it's because iQue games are hard to dump or are dumped but not compatible with the DS...?
unsure.gif

stephenophof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
JPH said:
theclaw said:
Whatever happened to Chinese games on DS? It's like they stopped coming out. The last GBA one there was F-Zero Maximum Velocity, an odd choice of Nintendo's, months ago.

I believe it's because iQue games are hard to dump or are dumped but not compatible with the DS...?
unsure.gif

iQue games are easy to dump, but the problem is that iQue games cannot be played on Nintendo DS (Phat/Lite).
Nintendo DS games can't be played on iQue either.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
stephenophof said:
JPH said:
theclaw said:

unsure.gif

iQue games are easy to dump, but the problem is that iQue games cannot be played on Nintendo DS (Phat/Lite).
My SuperCard miniSD can play iQue games (it has an option for that in the patching software), and if I remember correctly it also works on iQue.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stephenophof said:
JPH said:
theclaw said:

unsure.gif

I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. iQue can play normal DS games, which is why the flashcard market is strong in China.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over