Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Something doesn't smell quite right about this...

On a side note, I have an ex-friend who is actually trying to become a fish tycoon. He's a douche-bag though.

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll give it a shot.

edit:

Hidden on Isola island was a magical lagoon where the most rare and wonderful fish swam. These fish lived in in a delicate balance held together by 7 special Magic Fish. But one day something terrible happened..All the fish were gone!
You must find the 7 magic fish and restore the balance. You must save Isola!

Basically, in the beginning you get a tank (you can chose to buy another one) with fish in it. Through breeding, selling and buying fisheggs you have try and see if you can breed those 'magical species'. By placing two adult fish in the isolation tank you can make em breed (instant pregnancy). There is a shop with all kinds of eggs, seahorses, cleaning snails, oxygen pumps, medicine, diver ornaments etc. Also, you can advertise to sell your fish and research technologies to be able to have rarer fish survive in your tank.
To sell fish you move your fish to a seperate tank (one with a little sale sign in it
tongue.gif
) after setting a price for em. The time runs on even if you're not playing. So basically you have to come back now and then to at least feed your fish.
For a fish to birth takes about half an hour, so unless you have a LOT of patience, it's a game you should start up once or twice a day.

Not too bad a game really
smile.gif

editedit: in the shop feature, you see people walking into your shop already having certain preferences and dislikes for certain fish. Hah, I just sold my orange fruitfish for 18 bucks! woot!

WildStarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but mine.. all the babies would die and there was no way to get rid of them and they'd take up space in the tanks. So it made playing impossible!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte