DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
The checksums for the game file itself patched with Test1 (ips): If your Moogs killer cheat also kill the shop or the music try this less agressive version ;-)

CRC32 : 6C85CB62
SHA1 : 7DF234AC329CA7219BBD4CFDB45A94E7D6501851
MD5 : 4DD037D28A2216902B42F84B5AA2832E

So far testing now the even less agressive test2 (ips ) version now on G6 lite ... No Nag no bugs ...

evilllllll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm help guys. I'm kinda technologically retarded. Does anyone know how to get it to play on the N-card? someone previously posted to change the dldi settings to 0 in global.ini but I don't see what to change. Also, where can I download the patch?

Rebellion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
am I the only that's able to access the shop?
frown.gif

Maybe it only freezes at the Rebena Ta Ra shop....?
I can't test that, because I'm already past that... heh.

Kyo100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally!
smile.gif
Nice work, love all of you for this >100 topic, was real fun to read!

I'm gonna play now, see you ingame online - hopefully.
wink.gif

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have just activated this AR Code posted here and ... It works all FINE!^^

-No "Thank you for playing!!" Moggle-Screen
-No freeze^^

I am really happy^^
So...thx to all hackers and developers who worked on this one^^
But my special thanks goes to Square Enix who were so silly of thinking they have trumped the pirate-scene xD
Forget,SE,this will NEVER be so^^

See ya Guys,

I am going to play a lil bit
Hope it works on your Flashcards,too
wink.gif

btw I am using a R4 with 1.16 firmware
wink.gif

Mieki

Trophies
XP
Country
For the sake of the hundred+ people reading this thread, can someone make a new thread on the DS subforums on the possible ways to fix this? I'm sure no one would like to dig 10+ pages or so >_>. also, if someone has, please post a link here. Thanks.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Zerrix said:
But my special thanks goes to Square Enix who were so silly of thinking they have trumped the pirate-scene xD

They are not silly... they knew ... look at the stats ^^ ... & now i'm on the way to buy this game i even never heard about before ... Damned Moogs :-)

Btw did you give up with hacking the german langage file ? ... kidding ;-)

ash10 i'm (we ) are not ignoring you ... i cannot help you more ... i don't know for your card ... read the thread at least from pages 96 ... or wait an answer ... spamming the thread will not help ... be patient ... cheers

ash10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah...Sorry about that...My bro was using the com...We're both waiting for it...Oh well...Let's pray that there will be better news...By the way, how do you download from Rapidshare?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Mieki said:
For the sake of the hundred+ people reading this thread, can someone make a new thread on the DS subforums on the possible ways to fix this? I'm sure no one would like to dig 10+ pages or so >_>. also, if someone has, please post a link here. Thanks.

is it solved?!?!?!?!?

Souldragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For those who use supercard one with enable patch on... It work so far... no more MOD screen.. using ffccrof-deMoD-test1.ips patch
Playing it for 45 mins now and now killing the second boss...

Edit later back if there any problems

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GH0ST said:
Zerrix said:

They are not silly... they knew ... look at the stats ^^ ... & now i'm on the way to buy this game i even never heard about before ... Damned Moogs :-)

Btw did you give up with hacking the german langage file ? ... kidding ;-)

ash10 i'm (we ) are not ignoring you ... i cannot help you more ... i don't know for your card ... read the thread at least from pages 96 ... or wait an answer ... spamming the thread will not help ... be patient ... cheers

lol
I opened it with the Editor and then I saw some words,wich I couldn´t decipher.So that was the end of my hacker-story xD

@Topic:
1.Use these AR Codes for the "Thank you for playing!!"-Fix(and freeze-Fix):
120F882C 00000000
120FB658 00000000

2.Download the usrcheat.dat of Rayder to get the Game ID and other informations of the game=>Open that usrcheat.dat in your Editor,too.
3.Scroll to the US-version of FF CC : RoF and go on with Step 4.
4.Now open another Cheat Code Editor and open it with your old usrcheat.dat(or cheat.dat)
5.Now you have to click on "Add Game"
6.Give the Editor the Informations you have picked out in the other Editor wich is openend with FF CC : RoF
7.Now just copy all the Game-Informations (like Game-ID!) to your other Editor wich was openend with your old usrcheat.dat (or cheat.dat)
8.Copy the Code in Step-1 to the Editor of your old usrcheat.dat (or cheat.dat)!
9.Look carefully at the options wich are on or off in the Editor with FF CC : RoF.Figurative the options to you old Editor.
10.Now you just have to save all the options that you have taken and put the new usrcheat.dat (or cheat.dat) into the "_system_" folder of your MicroSD
11.It should all work fine now.This means: No"Thank you for playing!!"-Screen and no freezes inGame!

I have tested this with my R4 and the firmware 1.16.
I dunno if it works with the M3 Simply and the newest firmware but probably it will work
wink.gif

vhunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK so I used the cheat and played for hours yesterday.
The only problem I had was that sometime when I was shoping the game just froze.
Only happened two times though, no big deal.

So far its working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water