Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
PuyoDead said:
Ok, honestly, what kid is going to see "best of TESTS", and think, "oh man, I have to have that game!". Is this really the best name they could think up?

i just imagined a guy entering a store and asking:
- Hello sir, I need a game with some tests.. what's the best one you have there?
- Well, I just received this one!
- Oh! Perfect! I'm buying it!

PapiChulo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game sucked so bad that if dev was stopped mid-way it would leave an inertia of suck able to consume neighboring planets. And small children throw rocks at the dev team when they see them on the street.

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
Why are these shovelwares get dumped regularly but better games like Command And Destroy(released in february) is still no where to be found? Is it because they are cheaper?

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People, it's not so bad. If you can easily answer the questions on hard, you may call it shovelware. If however this game makes you think, well...

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
man this forum is quickly becoming unreadable. "more shovelware" posts have become WAY more annoying than "first!" posts... they should be insta-banned. Along with "oh noes this is not XXXX", "where is XXXX" and such.

Daaaaaaamn quit it already, are you a bunch of three-years old kids? If you don't care for a game don't post, it's not hard, is it?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Oshit, It's a Conspiracy Entertainment game.

For those who don't know, that means this game automatically receives the GBAtemp Seal of Shovelware.

Someone wanna blow up their HQ, too?

QUOTE said:
Daaaaaaamn quit it already, are you a bunch of three-years old kids? If you don't care for a game don't post, it's not hard, is it?

So who said we're not allowed to post about our disgust for a game? We all have our opinions, and here we share.

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
> So who said we're not allowed to post about our disgust for a game?
> We all have our opinions, and here we share.

Of course, and that's why a bad opinion/review is precious, exactly like a good one. When it's written by someone who actually bothered to go and TRY the game, which happens, like, 0.1% of the times?

I'm not talking about you or anyone else now, I'm just stating the obvious, that is, the vast majority of posts are like "ooooh more shovelware", "they put the z in horsez/bearz/whateverz" and so on -- you read the forum, you know that as well as me...
smile.gif

I'm just hoping for a better signal-to-noise ratio, that's it. Myself, I only posted when I had to really say/ask something, and that's the reason of my post count...

bye

benchma®k

Trophies
XP
Country
lachinay said:

Of course, and that's why a bad opinion/review is precious, exactly like a good one. When it's written by someone who actually bothered to go and TRY the game, which happens, like, 0.1% of the times?

I'm not talking about you or anyone else now, I'm just stating the obvious, that is, the vast majority of posts are like "ooooh more shovelware", "they put the z in horsez/bearz/whateverz" and so on -- you read the forum, you know that as well as me...
smile.gif

I'm just hoping for a better signal-to-noise ratio, that's it. Myself, I only posted when I had to really say/ask something, and that's the reason of my post count...

bye

Couldnt agree more.

Oh and by the way.. ds games are generally aimed and pre teen kids, and adults... theres not often a middle ground. And why would there be? Making games on the ds aimed at the ps3 generation is retarded, i'd say they're hitting there demographic sqaurly in the nuts.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lachinay said:
man this forum is quickly becoming unreadable. "more shovelware" posts have become WAY more annoying than "first!" posts... they should be insta-banned. Along with "oh noes this is not XXXX", "where is XXXX" and such.

People are crying "SHOVELWARE" because we are getting a bit fed up and pissed off with all the lame games being thrown at us while there are GOOD games that go undumped or just never even created for the DS. We are entitled to our opinions. And it's a very popular opinion at that.

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
benchma®k said:
lachinay said:

smile.gif

bye

Couldnt agree more.

Oh and by the way.. ds games are generally aimed and pre teen kids, and adults... theres not often a middle ground. And why would there be? Making games on the ds aimed at the ps3 generation is retarded, i'd say they're hitting there demographic sqaurly in the nuts.

Well, yes, you are entitled to your opinion and are free to express your opinions on this board.

But do you have to keep moaning on and on in every single release topic that you think is Shovelware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2