DS #2058: Soma Bringer (Japan)

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
I love the trailer of Soma Bringer.. I'm kinda interested... I'm just hoping that there will be a US version of this..

oh and if there are aspiring hackers who want to translate this game I saw on gamefaqs about a translation of the menu.

gamefaqs Soma Bringer menu translation

...and a link from NeoGAF forums about the Translation of the game (translated by duckroll)
NeoGAF forums

D

Deleted User

I don't know at which point I will release a patch, I mean right now I have a patch with character creation menu and most of the ingame menu, but I don't know if I wait to have all translated. Come on guys, tell me.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The voice in the intro definitely sounds like Eri Kawai... And the Procyon Studio credit on the title screen can only mean one thing.

Good ol' Yasunori Mitsuda composed the music for this game
happy.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know at which point I will release a patch, I mean right now I have a patch with character creation menu and most of the ingame menu, but I don't know if I wait to have all translated. Come on guys, tell me.

Your call. Either way, I certainly appreciate any work you're able to do on this game. But if you can release what you have as you go, I'd love that too.
wub.gif

D

Deleted User

Your call. Either way, I certainly appreciate any work you're able to do on this game. But if you can release what you have as you go, I'd love that too.
wub.gif
http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Soma_Bringer

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

wub.gif
http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Soma_Bringer
wub.gif

You're my hero deufeufeu. Thank you for releasing incremental updates.
bow.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone instruct me as to how to make the patched file? I know we have to combine dpspatcher.exe, the original (un-trimmed) ROM, and a patched ROM (the one element I don't know how to create), and the snapshot, all within cmd. So, I'm still missing the step on how to create that patched file to add inside of cmd. With JUS, there was a separate JUS-patcher file.
unsure.gif

Thanks

D

Deleted User

Can anyone instruct me as to how to make the patched file? I know we have to combine dpspatcher.exe, the original (un-trimmed) ROM, and a patched ROM (the one element I don't know how to create), and the snapshot, all within cmd. So, I'm still missing the step on how to create that patched file to add inside of cmd. With JUS, there was a separate JUS-patcher file.Â
unsure.gif

Thanks
just put any name and the dps patcher will create the file. it's just the name of the file to output the patched rom. By the way if you us the name of an existing file it wil be overwritten.

pakoito

Trophies
XP
Country
deufeufeu je t'ai sent an PM avec a link to some skill translations. C'est le first time I'm proud of a french guy ^^

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gunners absolutely suck.
The delay in their attacks is terrible, and the skills they have are hard to determine which one does more damage :/

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
I finish the game and its absolutly great

Its the best game ever on the ds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you finish the game you unlock idea (the soma girl), the expert mode with you ending charactere, and the break mode (? don't know what is this) with einsatz

they are four case under your charactere and each have normal, expert,master apparently you have do finish the game 12 with each charactere for unlock all

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have to say once again (like just about every other rpg) evade based melee builds just get screwed over. pump character full of evade with lots of evade equips and he'll still get hit just about every single time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality