DS #2032: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side ... (J)

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Another 2048 Mbit game?

Anyways, I hoped #2032 would already be Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.
frown.gif

MAIcrosoft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.unseen64.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
tokimeki memorial is a great game! only thing is that more guys lose attention to this dating sim and more girls play it now. Girls side is made for girls and you have to "date" guys lol.

And as I always say.... It's Konami, so it must be good :\/

Twinheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first one was amazing. I still am playing it, and it is always in my DS game case.

I'm still waiting on this one though. >.< Should be coming from Play-Asia any day now. I've heard wonderful things about this one from my friend who got it from Play-Asia and did spring for UPS shipping, so I can't wait till my copy comes this week.

She got the deluxe version though, and after seeing the nifty cd and bag I wish I had too.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil

enantiogramme

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know why or how but the first one really hooked me! (I'm clearly not a very good date though, because I had to play it through three times just to get my guy.)

MAIcrosoft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.unseen64.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
only thing is that more guys lose attention to this dating sim and more girls play it now. Girls side is made for girls and you have to "date" guys lol.
Which is great, since I'm a girl and I love those datesim games
wub.gif

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdu1LqRMKWc

well yeah. I like dating sim games too, especially Tokimeki Memorial (because its konami DUH). But yeah, too bad for me I'm a guy. Most of the Tokmeki Memorial merchandise in japan has also been moved to girls stores... sniff...

I guess ill stick to Tokimeki Memorial Online for a while [: But i really hope a non-girls side TM comes out sometime again :\/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c