DS #2029: Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen! Kakebunshin Emaki (Japan)

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nana11.jpg

nana04.jpg

nana09.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1212652_1407.html
Some screens.

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That looks good, but I'm yet to play a decent Naruto game. The last one (that 3D fighter that looks like Tekken, "Destiny..." whatever) looks good too but plays like crap. I don't want to be disappointed again.

Hammi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That looks good, but I'm yet to play a decent Naruto game. The last one (that 3D fighter that looks like Tekken, "Destiny..." whatever) looks good too but plays like crap. I don't want to be disappointed again.

Why would you say it plays like crap? Sure it might be a bit awkward at first, but it's really fun. I played all weekend with my brother.

Rock Lee vs Hyuga Neji, it was awesome.

lacechan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not one, not two, not even three, but NINE Narutos on the front cover. Nine times the Naruto action!

Actually just looking at the screens it looks like it could be fun, but I guess it depends on what you do. If it's like the Legacy of Goku series from DBZ then I could find myself being slightly entertained by it.

Ninja Council turned to crap, and that other game was decent, but I could get more out of the PS2 or Gamecube fighters...

sazman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's actually half decent seems to remind mea lot of a shippuden version of path of a ninja and the gba games but still nontheless enjoyable yet the people talk alot so if you dont know a lick of japanese you will get very bored with it as i would say over half the game is talking cutscenes( and no the start button dosent skip them)

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually half decent seems to remind mea lot of a shippuden version of path of a ninja and the gba games but still nontheless enjoyable yet the people talk alot so if you dont know a lick of japanese you will get very bored with it as i would say over half the game is talking cutscenes( and no the start button dosent skip them)

Thats because its a sequel to the RPG Series (aka Path of a Ninja) The music is the same as the RPG series and this game is awesome. I think this is the best Naruto Handheld yet. (DS wise.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: