DS #2022: Simple DS Series Vol. 32: The Zombie Crisis (Japan)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already checked it out. It's essentially a Touch The Dead/Dead & Furious type of game. The same on-rails kind of gameplay. Easier to reload though.

Works on R4.

shamantimk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, I'm gonne try it out
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is shit, I enjoyed Dead 'n Furious but this is just boring! Walk up road, shoot 4 zombies, look up, shoot 3 crows repeat.

Graphics are poor, worst than DnF but for me they weren't so bad, on this yuck. Horrid fogging too.

Typical Simple game, cheaply made with no thought put into it.

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This game is shit, I enjoyed Dead 'n Furious but this is just boring! Walk up road, shoot 4 zombies, look up, shoot 3 crows repeat.

Graphics are poor, worst than DnF but for me they weren't so bad, on this yuck. Horrid fogging too.

Typical Simple game, cheaply made with no thought put into it.

I`ll try it anyway. But I think you are right.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
By the way, is it just me and my DS or why it doesn't shoot always when I touch zombies. I just tried Death and Furious but that work fine.

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just tried it for a few minutes, and I like it. Maybe it has not the same quality as DAF, but this is a low budged game.
There are far worse games out of the simple series.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I guess I had my hopes too high for a simple series game
biggrin.gif
. I don't like it. The stages are so bloody long with pretty much no diversity in them. Touch the Dead isn't completely bad but still it's not nearly as fun as for instance the House of the Dead series. All these on-rails shooters that didn't start on the arcades suffer the same problem, too stretched out which applies to Umbrella Chronicles too. It's just that the Sega rail shooters are simply fun, even when playing with a mouse or a tablet, but these are not. Camera that seems more like it's on a wire than a head, not much going on at once (dunno if I should blame the DS for that), no VO, etc. Wonder if House of the Dead 1 could be ported, would be lovely.

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I enjoyed it.
I mean it's not great but its a fun little game too play.The stages take forever though,each stage takes 10> minutes to complete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs