DS #2004: DS:Style Series: Chikyuu no Arukikata DS: Hong Kong (Japan)

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
no one ever release things like this outside of japan

Yeah, I believe this would be neat to have in US/UK.

You could have a map of New York City, Chicago, etc

But, I doubt they'll ever release them here...and I bet the maps aren't entirely accurate
wink2.gif

mightymage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would like to see something like this for aviation vfr maps and stuff like that this is made by square enix how about a map of ivalice

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This game is a noob
wink.gif

Where's Apollo Justice
frown.gif

Enough complaining in other games threads about a game that has yet to be released!
Should be instant warning to that!

On topic:

I wish "games" like these would come out in europe / america as well. And what about this square enix thing? I thought they didn't do other games than RPGs or action games pretty much based on their RPGs... (oh, and a race game)...

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Is there a software/game to tour a country? like watching its souvenirs, monuments and stuff? for eastern countries like Japan, Hong Kong, China, etc.

I thought this one is something like that at first, but it seems that its just maps, correct me if I'm wrong.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a software/game to tour a country? like watching its souvenirs, monuments and stuff? for eastern countries like Japan, Hong Kong, China, etc.

I thought this one is something like that at first, but it seems that its just maps, correct me if I'm wrong.

Not just Eastern Asia. There was a NYC, a France, and an Italy one released late lat year (If I remember correctly).

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Not just Eastern Asia. There was a NYC, a France, and an Italy one released late lat year (If I remember correctly).

So far there's Thailand, France, Italy, Taiwan, Hawaii, New York, the UK, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Seoul.
Not just maps but general tools to fix your travel schedule and itinerary, information on places to see, a sort-of translation and helper of the local language (your DS speaks for you! oh lol), etc.
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dsstyle/

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
europeans and americans have to finally realise that the DS is more than a kids' toy. but thats hard when seeing all the petz crapz...
if the perception of the DS could be improved - at publishers side and general consumers - we would get more useful software...not just in japanese :/

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

it does have pics of landmarks and places of interest along with some info about that area

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
theclaw: and that might have something to do with square and enix never had any contracts / affiliation /whatever with sega in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1